Thread: Claim an Orgasm
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:07 PM   #19
Rure

Default Update

Hi guys!

Lochy let me cum on Sunday and it was the best!!! I basically got to unlimited orgasms that day. The catch was that once I start cumming, I had to keep going, so they were mostly back to back until near the end where I had to work harder for the next orgasm. It felt great! I lost count how many orgasms I had but at one point I had to switch to humping because my arm was getting tired working the dildo. Eventually I tired out and couldn't really bring on another orgasm. I was well used and was quite satisfied... then.

Obviously that denial ended on Sunday when I was allowed to cum but now I'm back on denial. And no, I don't know for how long. The last one went for about 4 weeks. Aaaand the same rules apply! Thanks to Lochy, I had to do 6 edges to start off my denial... which I ended up spreading them out the past few days. I managed one on Sunday night and another one yesterday. Today, I finished the last four edges. All of the edges were done with my medium plug in and by humping my blankets, like a good fuck bunny I am.. *coughs* which you can imagine what kind of state I'm in at the moment...

Thank you Lochy for letting me (finally) cum and putting me back on denial!

Let the edging continue...

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rure for this post: