Thread: Claim an Orgasm
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 06:21 PM   #18
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhedonia View Post
I had the strongest orgasm in a while this morning, when I woke up to find my sample size had grown bigger than the population average. :P
The strongest orgasm in a while? Well, i'm glad you had a strong orgasm. I'm not jealous. Like, at all or anything... I had a frustrating edge for you. Today's edges are to be done with my nipple suckers on... I put them on to the point where they were firmly on but not super tight yet. Then I humped the corner of my bed. It wasn't bad but it took me a little while and then all the suddenly boom, I was right at edge and had to stand up right away to stop it. After completing this edge, I tightened my suckers with one twist each as part of the deal. Thank you for your orgasm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightFey View Post
So I've been extremely horny lately and nothing has been really cutting it. However, my trusty body wand has kept me...functional as I ride the libido spikes.

Soo I lay on my back, wand in hand, wearing a smirk on my face and nothing else. I spread my legs far and wide, place my wand on my clit, and pull my comforter in a way that my knees allow it to tent a bit. My very conservative roommate lives in the room across from mine and things echo... Anyways. I further adjust, spreading my lips, stretching them tight, and bearing down on the wand. I begin running up and down the vibration gradient. UuuuppZZZZZ....Dooooownnnzzzz....UppppppzZZZZZ.... .Downnnnzzzz. Eventually, I was too horny to keep teasing myself and had to just amp it up to high. ZZZZZZZ. I am not usually very good with clitoral stimulation, but this was doing the trick. I decided to try to ruin my orgasm in order to prolong it. As soon as I pressed over the edge, I removed the wand for like 5 seconds, and put it back on at a mid level. This resulted in about a minute mid-level orgasm before I had to pull it off. I was getting a bit overstimulated. hahaha. I still feel the after-effects of that orgasm. It's lasted me a good 35 minutes so far. Good luck
Hi Fey! My second edge of today was for your orgasm. I had to wait a minute or two since my nipples were hurting after tightening the suckers. Once the pain dulled, I went back at it, except this time, I kinda sat/laid back and rubbed my clit through my panties. My clit was obviously already sensitive thanks to the first edge so it didn't take me as long of a time to get to the second edge. Ugh, the pleasure and the frustration, I was tingly and soooo very horny. And the act of simply moving my hand away was hard. As much as I reeeeaaally want to cum, I also want to do well for this denial so I moved my hand away. So sad. Completing the second edge, I twisted my suckers once again, tighter. Ouch. Thank you for orgasm!

I had to complete three more edges for Lochy. I did one last night and planned to do more but I got sleepy and edging wasn't going to happen. The edge from last night was done with my medium butt plug in. As I was tired, I just bundled my comforter and blankets together and humped. Kind of embarrassing to say but I really felt like a bunny at that time. With the plug in and humping, I imagined having a bunny tail... and then fantasized about other kinky dirty stuff.

The other two edges I completed after Nikhedonia's and MidnightFey's edges, keeping along with the nipple sucker trend. After MidnightFey's, I went back to the corner of my bed and humped, though this time I had to be careful of my angle because I didn't want to keep hitting my nipples against the bed since the suckers were tight. Got to edge fairly fast and tightened the suckers once more. I went back to sitting and rubbed my wet soaked pussy. I kept twitching because my clit was very very sensitive... and got the the fourth edge of the day. At that point, I took the suckers off as they were getting right to my threshold. Now as I'm typing this report, I'm freaking horny, wet, and perky. I think I reached the horniness level where I am thinking more about sex than I normally would if I wasn't on denial. Thank you Lochy for your orgasms and keeping me in denial so far.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rure for this post: