View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 08:58 AM   #22
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderTentacle View Post
I'd challenge anyone to say this is boring

Thanks for the prompt and interesting responses.

What's the oldest guy you have been with? I think the guy was in mid 30s but i am not sure about another night where i might have hooked up with someone 40+

Have you ever been caught while playing hidden in public? Not really as far as i can recall

What do you notice first in a man? I take a look at his physique, how he dresses and what he drives if i can notice

Who's the last stranger you played with? How did it go? I think it was last when i visited a target when i did a tik-tok viral reel with showing my ass off and dancing to a music. I remember one of the worker there noticed it and even offered to help me shoot the video

Do you feel like experimenting with something you saw here but never actually done irl? Nothing specific, maybe you should give me some suggestions.

Hope i was able to answer your questions.

Thanks

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family and friends

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Publicuseslutt is offline   Reply With Quote