View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #3
kearns

“I want you to rise and strip completely, right now. Any hesitation and you will be given your first punishment.”
“Yes Master.”
Natalieslut rose to her feet and, not looking her Master in the eye, proceeded to remove her clothing. Slowly, and with some hesitation, she removed her boxers.
“That is the last time in your life you will ever wear boxers, Natalieslut,” Dave said happily. Natalieslut merely turned an even darker red, and her penis, the strange bit of anatomy on her body, noticeably shrunk.
“If you draw this body away from its owner you will be punished, slave. Do you understand?”
“Yes Master.”
“Good. Don’t worry, though, I will not be touching that peculiar body part you have down below tonight. I don’t wish to cause my girl undue trauma, especially on her first night. What do you say to that, slave?”
“Thank you, Master.”
“That’s right. Now, this is what’s called a body inspection. You’ll be getting these often, most likely very few days in the winter and every day in the summer. You will strip completely down to your skin and you will offer this body own for inspection. This allows me to ensure you’re caring for your body the way I direct you, makes sure you’re healthy-looking, lets me check how your exercise and diets are going, and allows me to check you’re keeping yourself sexy. It does a lot of things, Natalieslut, that’s why they’re so important.”
“It’s a good thing you’re so short and skinny,” Dave continued, “because it makes you look so feminine, which is good for me, and lets you keep a looser diet than I’d normally allow, which is good for you. I suppose we’re both winners in that sense!”
“Yes Master.”
“Now, what are these?” Dave said, suddenly grapping his nipples with his entire palms.
“Ahhh! Nipples, Master!”
“Well, yes, slave, but they are also your titties. You will be given a list of names to use for every body part I desire, but for now I want you to think of these as ‘titties.’ And I want you to use ‘titties,’ too, not simply ‘tits’ because your’s are still tiny A-cups. What are these, slave?”
“Titties, Master!”
“And who do they belong to?”
“They’re your’s, Master!”
Natalieslut was really beginning to feel uncomfortable with a man touching her.
“Remember my rule about repetition, slave? Or are you too stupid?”
“Sorry Master, they’re YOUR titties, Master!”
“Better,” Dave said, releasing his hands from her. “In time those titties are going to make two wonderful toys. Now, what is this?” He pointed to Natalieslut’s mouth.
“My- your- mouth, Master.”
“Actually, slave, this is hole #1, and that is what you will call it. Hole #1 is for cocks to have a nice warm and soft bed to lay in, eh?”
He grinned devilishly. Natalieslut could only shudder and close her eyes in protest.
“Moving on… what is this, slave?” He gave her a light slap on the butt.
“Mpfff! Your… butt, Master.”
“That’s correct, and you may occasionally refer to it as that. However, it is also ‘hole #2,’ ‘jigglecheeks,’ and ‘sweetcheeks.’ You may not swear and refer to it as your ‘ass.’ I also require that you never lock into using one word in reference to your butt. I want my girl to be sexy with her voice and word choice, so I expect a little variety. Now, without using the word ‘butt’ because you already referred to it as that, what is this?”
He smacked it harder now, which startled Natalieslut and caused her to softly cry out.
“Ahhhh! Ummm… your, uh, sweetcheeks, Master.”
Natalieslut would have turned a deeper shade of crimson had it been possible.
“I expect you to remember all of those, and to use them. If not, you will be punished. It’s that simple. Whose pleasure do you exist for?”
“This slave… exists for your pleasure, Master.”
“Excellent! Good girl. Now, as regards to THAT,” Dave said, pointing to the penis, “we will simply refer to it as your ‘awkward part.’ It has no other name, as girls obviously do not have penises. Do not expect to get any pleasure out of that… thing. Girls can only GIVE pleasure to a cock and receive pleasure from doing so. Because they do not receive direct pleasure from a cock, neither will you.”
“Yes… Master,” Natalieslut said, trying to not envision performing any sexual activity with this man.
“Unfortunately, girls also don’t hair. Your body inspection is over. I want you to go in the bathroom and take a shower. There, you will find Nair and shaving cream with razors. Take your pick, but if I find a single hair from the nose down in your next body inspection I will punish you. This includes facial and pubic hair. A towel has been placed out for you. You will also find nail polish on the counter. You will paint each fingernail and toenail with care. You only have forty-five minutes, so get to it.”
“Yes Master.”
Natalieslut walked across the living room to the nearby bathroom. She was halfway through closing the door when Dave instructed her not to close it.
“Slaves have no right to privacy from their owners. If you ever close a door that prevents me from seeing or getting to you severe consequences will follow. Again, no objections. Just obey,” he finished haughtily.
“Yes Master,” Natalieslut said, leaving the door ajar.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote