Thread: Fiction: The Professor's Mistake
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 03:42 PM   #5
dirtstainz

Default 2

I didn’t wear the diapers to work.

Two reasons for this. One: Jack wouldn’t know. We had a single class together in the morning. I would simply rush in and rush out, then steer clear of him for the rest of the day. I’d bring a diaper in my bag to change into near the end so I could show him when he checked on me. Two: he wouldn’t do anything if he found out anyway. I knew Jack. We’d been close for months. He’d never been like that with me before and there was no way it was going to continue. He was a good boy, a loving boy. The previous night was just some bizarre outburst.

He found me in the campus cafe at 7.30am.

‘Hey, diaper boy.’

I dropped my paper. ‘Shh! Don’t talk so loud.’

He fell into a seat beside me. ‘Don’t tell me what to do. You wearing your Huggies like I asked?’

I hesitated. Here goes. ‘Yes. Of course I am.’

‘Great! Let’s go to the 3rd floor toilets. I can’t wait to see them.’

Shit.

He stood up, chair legs scraping across the floor.

I didn’t move. ‘Jack… is this really necessary? What if someone sees us? I’ll get fired.’

‘Look around you, silly. There’s barely anybody here. To be honest, the more you dilly dally, the more likely it is you’ll get caught.’

He walked off.

I groaned and stood up. The day hadn’t even begun and my plan was already in pieces.

The lights in the 3rd floor toilets were on when we arrived, which meant the cleaners had probably already been there. That was good; less chance of unwanted visitors. Jack karate kicked one of the stall doors and it swung back on its hinges, bashing off the cubicle wall.

‘Please be quieter, Jack. Please.’

‘Aw, no one’s around. Stop pissing your pants, old man. Or should I say…’

He motioned for me to pull down my trousers. I sighed and obeyed.

Jack smiled. ‘I fucking knew you weren’t wearing one! You liar.’

‘You’re not mad?’

‘Not really. I mean, you need to learn to obey me. And you will. But I planned for this.’

Jack dropped his bag onto the toilet seat, unzipped it and pulled out a huge pink diaper.

‘What do you think of this bad boy?’

‘No,’ I said. ‘No. Absolutely not.’

Jack’s face darkened. The switch from amused to threatening was almost instantaneous. I took a step back.

‘Don’t ever say no to me,’ he said. ‘You understand? I’m not fucking around. I might smile, I might laugh, but I am so fucking beyond serious about this. Put on the diaper. You’re lucky I don’t make you do it out in the hall.’

I took the nappy from him and felt it. Although it was thicker, it didn’t make anywhere near as much noise as the other one. I looked at Jack. He was eyeing me expectantly. Did he mean this? If his intention was to humiliate me as much as possible, then surely the diaper should be louder. Was this mercy or oversight?

‘Hello?’ he said. ‘Earth to stupid: Get a move on.’

I slid down my boxers and opened the diaper. I noticed the smell then looked at Jack. He winked. ‘Pre-powdered and everything. Aren’t I just the best?’

I shook my head and clamped the pink bulk between my legs. It was softer than the other diapers and the sensation of it made my cock stiffen. Jack didn’t notice. I held the back of it against the door with my butt and pulled the front up. But then I got stuck.

Jack scoffed and stepped towards me. ‘Let me do it. Dumb baby.’

So there I stood, in the 3rd floor university toilets; a grown man being taped into a diaper by his 20 year old student. Again.

Only this time it was pink.

‘All done!’ he said, giving my butt a few pats. ‘Now you can go. Off to class! Remember to keep your phone on.’

Jack’s group was my first. I wouldn’t see them again til the following day, so I only had to get through that class then I could take off the diaper. Of course, that wasn’t strictly true, because he could just come find me again and check. But it’s what I told myself.

The students were in and seated faster than usual. I examined the faces staring back at me and a drop of sweat sprinted down my back. Did they know? Would Jack have told them? It seemed some of them were smiling. I tried to draw on my visual brain—what does a knowing smile look like?—but it wouldn’t cooperate. My belly grumbled. I wiped my brow.

‘Yo, professor? When you’re done perving on us, could you start the class?’

Everyone laughed. My gaze snapped towards the sound but I already knew who it was coming from. I gave a weak smile.

‘Sorry, guys. Just not feeling too well today. Let’s get this over with.’

‘Tummy problems, sir?’ Jack shouted from the back row. ‘Watch you don’t have an accident!’

Again, laughter. I ignored it and began teaching.

The class went well from there. Nobody said anything else, and after a time I managed to convince myself the diaper was completely invisible.

Then my phone buzzed.

The students were watching a short video clip. I pretended to ignore the text. The phone buzzed again. And again.

I picked it up.

‘Flash your diaper.’

I stared at the phone. He couldn’t be serious. There was just no way.

Another text. ‘You have until this video ends, or I stand up and tell everybody what you are.’

A picture followed the words. Me, last night, smiling, in a diaper.

I had no choice.

I turned my back on the class and lifted my phone as if to make a call. Then I took my other hand and reached into my pants. My legs trembled. I tried to listen over the sounds of the video. I don’t know what I was trying to hear. A sign of recognition, maybe? A gasp? Someone calling ‘is Eric having a wank right now?’.

There was nothing. I pulled my hands out of my trousers and with them came the waistband of my diaper. Bright pink and spotted with unicorns, it sat above my waistband looking like a sash from a 6 year old’s birthday party.

The video was almost finished. The text said flash, which meant I only had to show it briefly. So best to do it before the class’s attention was back on me.

I turned around… and no one looked. They were all watching the screen. I breathed.

My phone buzzed again and I picked it up.

‘Good boy,' it read.

And strangely, it felt good. An affirmation. Like I really was a good boy.

Jack stayed back after class. When the hall was empty, he walked over to my desk.

"That's what happens when you disobey me. So just don't. Get used to the fact that these"—he shoved his hand into the waistband of the diaper, pulled it away and snapped it back—"are a part of your life now."

"But why, Jack? Why are you doing this to me?"

His face fell and he looked away. "Because you're mine," he muttered. "And I won't ever let you go."

I grabbed his hand. "I was yours anyway. I wasn't going anywhere."

He stared at me, wide eyed, vulnerable. Just for a moment. Then his face hardened again. "And don't forget it bitch."

I sighed.

"Right," he said. "I've decided you'll be private tutoring me at my house. Every weeknight."

"Jack, we have talked about this. I can't do that. Its preferential treatment and people will ask questions. Not to mention your dad will be there."

"Shut up. You're doing it. Think of an excuse."

"Can't we at least do it somewhere private?"

"No! I can't keep leaving my little brother alone at night."

What did he mean? His dad was responsible for his little brother. Unless he was going out at night to meet a woman or something. Was that what was upsetting Jack so much—why he was acting out?

I wanted to ask but he seemed on edge with the conversation and I didn't want to push the issue. Anyway, I clearly had no choice but to tutor him. I would find out the situation soon enough.

"Fine," I said. "But you need to give me time. I have to think of a good reason why I'd be doing this for you, specifically."

Jack slung his bag onto his back. "You have two days, diaper boy. Then we are ramping this shit up."

Last edited by dirtstainz; 02-02-2021 at 03:48 PM.
dirtstainz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to dirtstainz for this post: