View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 10:07 AM   #4
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post
The next time your out running your at the store, wear your nipple clamps and insert your dildo before you leave and don’t take it out till you get home. Send me proof on Kik
I just completed this task. At home I took off my clothes and flushed my ass a couple of time. I then inserted my dildo, managed to take it without stretching with fingers first. I put on my underwear and trousers. Next I took my pair of nipple clamps and put them on. They are connected with a chain and have small teeth on the part that clamps the nipple so the hurt quite a bit.
I then put on my shirt, belt and jacket and headed to the store. Luckily it’s only about 2-3 minutes. On my way their I could feel the dildo moving slightly which kept me hard the entire time. In the store I got what I needed and shortly before I reached the cashier I felt the dildo slide out a bit. But I just had to readjust it and it stayed in. By the time I left the store I could really feel the nipple clamps even though I didn’t even take too long.
I hurried to get back home and as soon as I arrived I took out the dildo.
Taking off the clamps was really rather painful but also made my hard.

This was very interesting for me as I had never kept my dildo in my as I went out. I’m convinced this thread was a good idea to get me more into hidden public

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-12-2021 at 03:12 PM.
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote