View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 12:27 PM   #33
lola123

General Update. I went to bed late last night, after having a few drinks so after sleeping on the bed for a few hours, I undressed, put my butt plug in and got myself on the floor. I wound up crawling into bed after my alarm clock went off (still naked, still with butt plug) and sleeping some more.

I truly got up a few hours past my alarm, and with no intention of running, so I put in a laxative and made my coffee nude. I felt a mild urge to use the bathroom so I left my coffee on the counter and went to the bathroom. I think the laxative has run its course, but I'm still working nude since I'm currently behind. Having to "earn" my clothes back is surprisingly helpful in shaming me into productivity.

I'm drinking my coffee, but I have some cold leftovers beside me to eat without my hands, since the second half of my list went out the window yesterday afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Write down a detailed daily budget and post it here for us to review. Unused funds role over to the next day with no penalty. So, if you give yourself $10/day for groceries, and do not go grocery shopping for 3 days, you will have $30 to spend.

At the end of each day, go through every dollar you spent and charge it to the relevant category. If any category would go negative, pay for it by spending $2 out of a different category of your choice.

If you have no category with extra money left over, add $2 to your self-debt. When you have self-debt, you may not:

1) wear bra or panties
2) orgasm

The intent here is that you cut back on some spending after spending too much; so you are expected to budget in a bit of fun money so you have something to work with.
That's a good idea but I think the smaller expenses are what I'm most likely to rationalize. Going out for coffee, buying a cookie, etc. I'm really trying to eliminate this spending since I've been in a crunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
During any 24h period:
-the first glass of alcohol is followed immediately by 1 L of water and you to take suppositories
-the second glass of alcohol bans you from using toilets in the next 6 hours and use a diaper if needed
-the third glass of alcohol bans you from using toilets in the 10 hours thereafter (no changing of your diaper until time's up)
-the fourth glass of alcohol requires you to clean yourself up 6 hours after you shit yourself
Thank you. This is quite severe, but I think it will be helpful.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall

Last edited by lola123; 07-07-2020 at 12:51 PM.
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola123 for this post: