View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 03:29 PM   #28
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
There needs to be enough replies to get the start time moved up to daylight hours to make it more fun.. (maybe add 10 minutes for each pm dare you get also!)

I believe with this post, the start time is now 1:30 am.. Does the public transport run at this time? If you have to use a flashlight, you should have to keep it on at all times, including shining on you while your blindfolded during your adventure..
I have received many of PM dares already which would have added hours to the time. Since there are only a few days to go I will also include any new PMs to move the start time by 10 minutes

There is no public transport at 1.30am but because it is going to take much longer then driving I have to leave earlier when its still running to get there at the starting time. By the time Ill be finished they will have started for the day again so need to hope nobody else is on it at that time

It seems everyone wants to get me caught. Ill add the flashlight which removes any ability to hide myself

Including the PM dares here is a summary so far

1. catch public transport at the start and end of the dare
2. wear headphones for entire dare
3. wear a dog collar
4. wear a cat collar with bells on each ankle and wrist
5. drink a large coffee 20 minutes before the walk
6. keep a flashlight on at all times
7. put your clothes into two bags tie the bags and throw them as far as you can
8. yell "I'm free as a bird" as loud as you can
9. drink 1L of water before the walk
10. insert 6 piss ice cubes into your ass at the start of the walk and let it leak out when it melts
11. carry a dildo balls deep in mouth when moving
12. walk 900m away from all clothes
13. half way through the walk close your eyes and count to 30 then turn around. You cannot look back for the rest of the walk
14. when you finally need to pee, please edge yourself 2 times, then continue walking for another minute. Pee with your hands up!
15. When you made distance from your starting point, before and after the minutes waiting, do 20 mule kicks per leg and 20 firehydrant side-raises (like a dog) per leg
16. stay at the final point for 67 minutes
17. drink 1L of your piss at the final point
18. bark/whimper like a dog for 10 minutes while blindfolded and on all your hands and knees
19. shine flashlight on yourself while blindfolded
20. ride dildo as fast as you can for 5 minutes
21. 123 hard spanks
22. pour 2L of your piss over your head
23. pour 1 gallon or 4L of oil over your head
24. fasten ankles together and wrists together
25. only wear shorts on the way back

As I cant get on public transport only wearing shorts any other clothing suggestions?

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to van9069 for this post: