Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 10:30 PM   #30
Onherknees

Chapter 25

He clips a little leather collar around Lexi's throat before attaching a dog lead. Lexi remains still, too afraid to do anything else but comply. She is led into his kitchen where he clips her lead to the handle of the oven door while he opens a bottle of red wine.

He sips the wine and makes an appreciative sound before filling a glass of tap water for Lexi.

"I'm OK thank you," says Lexi.

"Drink it," he commands with authority.

Lexi takes a few sips as the man savours his wine.

"Allow me to explain. My wife is also my slave. Although I am a sadist by nature I happen to love my wife very much. There are certain tastes of mine that I would never subject her to. There is a limit to what I will do to her - that limit doesn’t apply to you. My tastes have become rather extreme over the years. I admit that my predilections have certainly developed towards an extreme sadistic side as I have matured. When I saw your advert describing a young slut with a desire for the most extreme forms of kink wanting her first anal fucking I couldn't let the opportunity pass. Seeing you now, with your pussy sealed in metal I can tell you are certainly ready for the extreme."

What on earth had Hayley promised in the auction advertisement?

"Tonight I wish to indulge myself in some of the more cruel interests I have sexually. Your Mistress has stated that should I be unsatisfied there will be a full refund. I fully intend pushing your limits and if you break or you can't perform as I require then not only will I punish you but I'm quite sure your Mistress will too."

Lexi nods her understanding. Internally she's in a state of panic but externally she tries to hide her fear. The man takes Lexi’s lead and drags her after him as he returns to the hallway and across to another door.

“Although you are not mine, for tonight you are. You will address me as Master until you leave here in the morning.”

“Yes Master,” replies Lexi instinctively.

Though she was expecting to be taken to his bedroom Lexi is taken down a steep set of stairs into a basement. The lights begin to flicker as they come to life and despite her attempts to be brave a little whimper of fear comes out of Lexi as a tiny little squeal.

The walls are made of solid stone but various hooks have been hammered into the walls where shackles and cuffs are hanging from chains. There’s a heavy wooden cross against one wall with bindings attacked at each of its extremities. In the middle of the room there is a what looks like a medieval torture rack ready to stretch its victim. There are other pieces of furniture too, some of which Lexi can’t even work out their purpose. There are also two heavy wooden chests, both closed at the moment but the thing that strikes the most fear into Lexi is the rack on the wall with an array of whips, paddles, floggers, canes and all manner of other implements of pain.

“Let’s get you warmed up shall we,” says the Master as he bends Lexi over a leather padded spanking table. She finds her wrists quickly enclosed in leather cuffs holding her bent over, bottom high in the air.

At the first impact of his hand on bare bottom Lexi gasps at the severity of the blow. This is nothing like a playful spank she has felt before, this is an altogether more savage blow. The second blow makes Lexi yelp and the man to breathe a huge sigh of pleasure at the young girls reaction.

3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9….it goes on.

Lexi’s heart sinks as he passes ten, knowing she’s probably got at least another ten to go.

Twenty spanks delivered, the man steps back and admires the aesthetic delight of Lexi’s bright red butt.

“Lovely, that’s given your butt a nice bit of colour. Let’s see if we can decorate it with a few nice lines.

Lexi hears a swish behind her and another. She looks over her shoulder and sees him measuring up his swing with a long thin cane. On the first stroke Lexi finally loses her composure and screams a high pitched cry of anguish. The second swipe feels even worse landing just beneath her butt on the tender back of her thigh.

“Stop please!” yells Lexi in desperation at the third stroke that connects solidly across the middle of her bottom immediately bringing up a long red welt.

“Ha you’re every bit as good as your Mistress said you were! She explained you’d be convincing when you beg and plead but thankfully she told me you don’t mean it. She let me in on your secret that you just like to pretend you don’t like it even though you simply can’t get enough of extreme pain.”

Lexi sobs in despair, Hayley has really set her up here. No amount of money is worth taking this infernal cane.

Lexi is yelling at the top of her voice by the time the count reaches ten. The Master examines his cane. Splinters are starting to break away from the awful implement so he places it in a large basket by the door to be disposed of later. Lexi cries as she remains bound and vulnerable to the beating but the relief at seeing the back of the cane comforts her.

“Don’t worry little one,” says Lexi’s Master for the night, “There’s plenty more where that came from!”

With that he slides another cane out of his rack of implements. Lexi yanks at her bonds terrified of receiving even one more blow by the horrific cane. She’s babbling incoherently between cane strokes broken up by terrifying screams of pain as blow after blow connect. Thin red welts rise all over her butt and the back of her thighs. By this time the 4th cane is in use and the count reaches 50 Lexi is barely conscious. Pain is her entire world, nothing else matters now, there’s no room for anything else.

The Master runs his hand across Lexi’s ass, feeling the bumpy red welts and hot beaten skin.

“That’s better. Now that’s a truly fuckable ass now slut.”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote