Thread: Fiction: After school trip
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 11:14 AM   #5
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Chapter five :Round 2(let's spice things a bit)(Part 1)
Now according to the app Nora's turn came.As previously decided she had to do a dare.
Lucy said,”I will give the dare.I dare you to be spanked by one person while blindfolded.”
Nora asked,”I am okay with the dare but what will be the amount of spanks?”
Lucy replied,”The number will be decided by the dice.If I roll 2 I will give *5 spanks.Also you must count the spanks and if you count wrong that person will start from the beginning.”
Nora replied,”I accept the dare but who will spank me and the position?”
Henry replied,”It will be decided by us while you are blindfolded.Also the position will be decided by the person doing the honours.”
Now Lucy went to her bag and got a blindfold.She tied the blindfold tightly around the eyes of Nora.At last,she spanked her one time to check whether she could see or not.
Nora said loudly,”Heyy who did that?”.
“We were checking the blindfold.”,replied Sam.
Now they all discussed and sent Henry first.Sam asked Nora,”Can you be in a position of dog and get up on all fours.Also bend slightly to give a good grip on your ass.”
Nora replied,”What?? Doggy style,okay I will do it.I didn't expect you to choose this position.”
She quickly set on her fours and thus was ready to be spanked.
Henry went near her and started to rub his hands.Then he got a good position on her ass.He rolled a dice it was 2 on the dice.
Nora said,”Please go easy on me.”
Henry didn't replied anything.He started spanking her.Henry .Nora also started counting and said,”One,two...five”
Nora said,”Thanks for going easy……” but as soon she spoke easy a sixth spank came which was much harder than the last five.
“Six,fuck ,it was really hard.How many still left?”.Now Henry began hitting harder spank and Nora replied after each spank,”’Number’,ouch it hurts.”
All laughed at her and said,”Yes it is supposed to hurt.”
At last during the last spank he did real hard.Nora screamed,”Stop,I am begging you,Tenth.”
Lucy said,”Congrats Nora,you survived 10 spanks and the dare is over.”
Thus his spanks were over and the dare was over.Henry went to his position and sat.Then Nora removed the blindfold.
“The last one was really hard,who was it?”,said Nora, Mia replied,”Nora you aren’t supposed to know,the blindfold was there for this reason only.”
“Ouch my ass hurts while I try to sit.” said Nora in pain.
Henry laughed and said,”Sam you shouldn't have gone this hard.”
Sam said laughingly,”Ya I went really hard.”
In actual Sam had n't done the spanks but to confuse Nora he said yes.
“I know the person wasn't Sam so don't try to fool me.”said Nora.
Lets move to another person, said Mia.

Now they moved to the next person which was John according to the app.
“John, I dare to eat a banana seductively and while it is your mouth give a kiss to Lucy and taste some portion of banana while kissing.You may end the kiss when you both have eaten the banana.”said Emma.
“Can I do this with Mia?I have never kissed Lucy so...”said John.
“No, Lucy is okay with it so you will have to complete the dare with Lucy only..”said Nora.
“Nora when I said that I was okay, don't make assumptions.Also as for the dare I allow John to complete the dare as I don't wanna lose a life in a dare involving just a kiss..”said Lucy.
Sam brought a large banana and then he began to open it.Then after handing over to John,he started to eat it in a seductive way.It was fun watching him do it,as he was licking it more than eating.
Now he went near her.”I will try to enter as much banana as possible so we can finish the dare as early as possible.”said Lucy.
John nodded and started kissing her,He tried to lick the banana to her mouth and also tried to eat and swallow some part.Soon he was transferring some part to Lucy’s part but their tongue met during this time.They both blushed but continued to perform the dare.
Lucy asked,”How much portion is still remaining?”
“Just a little.”said John.
They had completed around 80% banana and soon they completed the last part.
It was a 5 minutes long kiss.
John said,”This was the longest kiss I had ever had.”
“Baby we can try longer than this afterwards.” ,replied Mia annoyingly as she was his girlfriend.
Thus this dare was completed.
Now the turn was of Lucy,
“I dare you to lick each and every person’s armpits for 5 seconds and rate them from worst to best.’,said Sam.
Lucy accepted the dare as she didnt want to do a forfeit.
“I accept it but won't be too gross.”,asked Lucy.
“No….,it won't be too gross and if you want you can do a forfeit.”,said Nora.
“Fine I will do it.”said Lucy.
She started from beside and asked Henry,”Remove your t shirt so that I can lick your fucking armpits.”
Henry removed the t shirt and raised his hands.Lucy quickly slid her tongue and mouth to his armpits.
“Its too gross licking the hair of the armpits.Also the taste is horrible.”said Lucy
“Want to do a forfeit?”asked John.She shook her head and moved on to each and every person.She didnt have a problem during all except Mia.All the boys readily removed their t shirt.Also Emma and Mia had worn an outfit that had visible armpits.
During Nora’s turn she had to remove the top.She quickly wore it again but she felt odd being the first person to expose her bra.
Now all the person’s armpit had been licked.

She said,”Most dirtiest armpits were of John,then Henry ,Nora,Sam,Mia, Joseph and then Emma.”
Thus her dare was completed.She then quickly went to to gargle and drink water as her throat was salty from the dare.

Now the next person to complete a dare was Joseph.
Lucy said,”Lick whipped cream for Nora’s belly.”
“I liked this dare.Thanks Lucy.”said Joseph.
Sam went to the kitchen and brought whipped cream.
“Take off your top so that I can do the dare and Sam can apply the cream.”said Joseph.
She nodded and quickly undid her top and her bra was exposed.Then Sam put quickly whipped cream around her.
“Now lick it and please do it gently”said Nora.
Joseph started licking it and within 5 minutes he was able to clear the cream from her belly
“Come here Joseph.” said Nora.
Joseph nodded and went near her.Nora kissed him and licked his face to clear the whipped cream.
“Thanks Nora but this isn't part of the dare”said John while blushing.
“I know it isn't part of your dare but I couldn't resist myself.”,said Nora.
.Joseph was happy as he received a free kiss from this dare.
By this time it was 1:15 A.M
Now 4 people have completed their dare and 4 people are left.
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote