Thread: Fiction: After school trip
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 12:17 PM   #4
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter four:The first round(Basic dare)

Joseph picked the truth.Nora asked Joseph,"How far has gone with a girl?"
Joseph replied,”I have seen a girl naked and felt her boobs.”
John replied,” Ya he told me about it.”
Mia replied,”You will definitely go farther than this this weekend.”
“Ya I know and it will be fun.” replied Joseph.
Joseph said that this was an easy truth.
Next name from the app was Lucy
She too chose truth, to which John asked her,"What is your biggest turn on?"
Lucy said,”My biggest turn on are the random neck kisses and ear kisses I received from my ex.”
Emma replied,”Nice one Lucy I too like them from Sam. But my biggest turn is bigger than this.”
Thus Lucy’s turn was completed.
After this next turn was of Emma ,as decided by the app.
Henry asked her, "Truth or dare", Emma said,”I am confused what do choose cause I want the game to proceed but dont want to become the first one to choose a dare.”
John said,”Go for a dare,we will go easy.”
“Okay I choose dare,lets get the game going .”,said Emma.
Lucy said,”I dare you to let people write anything on your visible part of the body and stay like till morning.”
Emma said,”Okay cool but don't go extreme on me as it's just the first dare.”
She chose Sam as she believed he would go easy on her and then chose Nora.
Sam said,”Let me bring the red marker which was in a room above.” and went to the room above.
Everyone quickly decided what they would write and then Sam started first. He wrote ‘Slut’ on her back with big handwriting.As it on the back Emma didnt knew what he had written.Emma asked,”What have you written?”Sam replied”Baby,slut”.Then Mia wrote whore on her forehead..One could literally see the words from a huge distance.Emma knew what she was going to write as she told her about it.Emma asked,”Is this enough?” angrily.Then John,”As we told you that we will go easy on you, ya this is enough.”
“No please let me write,I wanted to write get free milk here on her dress pointing to the boobs.” said Henry.John said,”You can write it next time.”

Emma said,”Not on me ….. Please,and whose turn is now?” as her dare was completed.

Next turn was Nora according to the app.

When asked about the truth or dare she also chose a dare.
John said,”Nora, can you give a 2 minute lap dance to Mia on a sexy song and end the dare by kissing her for 15 secons.”
Mia said,”John I am girlfriend and straight.How can you put me in this type of situation?” with anger.
John replied,”Honey its just a kiss and if you want you can lose a life and skip the dare.”
Mia said,”No I am completing the dare but hadnt expected this from you.”

Nora agreed to the dare and then gave a lap dance to Mia for 5 minutes.They vibed together with a sexy music being played on a phone and when the timer was about to over Mia ended the dare giving a kiss to her.
Mia and Nora had fun doing the dare.
Next was John according to the app.
He chose to go easy so he chose truth.
Henry asked him how many times he masturbated in a week to which John replied twice a week.Most of them knew that so everyone thought this as a lame truth.
Next turn was of Sam.
He chose dare,to which Nora excitedly said,”I dare you to kiss John for 30seconds.”
Sam replied,”Nora, he is my twin brother.”
John said,”Sam complete it or face a forfeit.”
Sam agreed and gave John a 30 second long kiss.Lucy said,”Wow what a nice gay kiss”.Everyone laughed at them.
“Who is next?”,asked Emma.
They checked the app and it was Mia’s turn.
“Truth or dare?” asked Lucy.She replied ,”I will choose the truth this time.”
Henry asked,”What colour underwear are you wearing.”

She felt shy but replied,”Grey bra and panties .Do you want them?”
Henry laughed and replied,”No but I will be happy to see them off you.”
Lucy said,”I will make them wear you now if you say another word.’
Henry and all just laughed but didn't say anything.

Almost everyone had completed the first round and it was about 12:30 PM. Lucy and Henry came up with an idea and said,”Truth is boring ,we will go only with the dares now.”
Everyone agreed.
Next turn was Henry, and as decided by everyone he had to compulsory take a dare .
Emma asked him,”Choose two people,one would suck your toe and you will be sucking other persons toe.”
It was the most grossly dare till now in the game,Henry agreed and told she would choose Nora as her first person Joseph as the second person.
All three of them sat in the position and started doing the dare.
Henry said,”Eww this is so gross but still licked Nora’s feet while Henry sucked Joseph’s toe.
The dare completed within 2 minutes and thus the first round was completed.
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post: