Thread: Fiction: After school trip
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 12:36 AM   #2
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2:Plan of the trip

It was the end of the board exams for the class 12 for all of them and thus a great relief to them. It was a perfect chance to do a party over a weekend as it was Friday and they had whole weekend for themselves.
John and Sam discussed that a weekend trip should be there on their farmhouse over the weekend.John asked Sam to text all of the people they had decided.
Sam texted him asked Joseph,”I am John are arranging a weekend trip at our farmhouse ,would you like to come and ask Henry to come too.”
Joseph replied,”He would come absolutely and ask Henry and inform you”.
Also Sam asked Emma,”Heyy, we are arranging a weekend trip till Sunday evening to our farmhouse and I am inviting you to come.Also ask Lucy and Mia and Nora to come.”Her replied came and she told that all the four girls would come.Also I had asked Henry and Joseph.
Also after an hour Joseph reply came and said that Henry would come.Then he told John that all of them would come.Sam informed Joseph that 4 girls would be coming.
Also Emma told Sam,”Let us meet for an dinner all of us,then we will go to the farmhouse directly.”Sam agreed and informed all about the dinner.

All of them packed a handbag for all the clothes for the weekend. Lucy had secretly packed a box of sex toys which she thought me be useful for them .She was most excited about the weekend .She had taken some ropes ,a didlo,2 handcuffs , 2 butt plugs ,a ball gag ,a vibrator and some blindfolds.
Firstly Sam and john arrived at the restaurant they had decided, Sam had a blue tshirt and black pant and John had a red shirt and blue jeans .Then Emma arrived who had worn an amazing short dress.

Sam said,”Honey, you are looking gorgeous in the mini dress.”Emma thanked him.
Then came Joseph and Henry who also had an t shirt and pants. Nora came next who had a black dress on.

She was also looking beautiful.
Then came Lucy who had a
top and jeans.

At last Mia came and had a pink top(a shirt) and jeans.

Spoiler:
The bra and panties wore by the girls are as follows:

Emma.

Nora

Lucy
Mia
Around 10 pm they completed their dinner and reached the farmhouse by 10:20 pm.
They observed the farmhouse which some of them had never seen before.
It was a huge enormous house with 4 bed rooms and full furnished kitchen and also a filled swimming pool attached also it had attached tv and fridge with ice and real cold water.Also there were supplies which one would find in a normal house.
They were exited to this adventure.
Any suggestion and review and it is my first story
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post: