View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:23 AM   #12
Sluttysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBeastyxx View Post
Go for a walk with the biggest plug you can wear for a longer time and take a vibe of your choice with you. Go to a location of your choice, can be queit remote as well and edge 5 times with your hands and 5 times with your vibe. (if possible strip down naked for the edges)

Have fun on your denial period haha
I did it yesterday in evening when it's get bit dark and forest is almost empty . And Also combine with my daily rule by Sir Rog4four . I wear a school girl costume top and a skirt with 4 inches heels nipples were popping out a lot from the fabric, i took a blindfold, handcuffs a long chain two padlock and clamps and free slut written on a paper then i put my vibe in pussy and 8 inches plug in my ass that is really not comfortable while walking i was walk as normal as possible but still some people definitely noticed something weird with me but no one asked anything i look a secluded spot in forest few steps away from walking trails then i took a deep breath and stripped completely naked put the chain around a tree and locked it with a padlock and one end to my cuffs with a padlock then i wear the clamps and then i put cuffs at front and began to edge while blindfolded. I was so scared i was totally helpless with a sign board saying free slut, every seconds i was trying to concentrate on my ears to notice any noice but after 3 edges i was in mood and forgot where i am and speed up with my hand then i started edging with vibe and that time i was so so horny if anyone come i fuck me i wouldn't mind hehe when i done i took heavy breaths and after couple of minutes i remove blindfold it was very very dark by that time and i was even more scared as i was with blindfolded i quickly tried to unlock and that hurrying Even took more time yeah i was bit scared when keys not going in holes as i was trying to put in very quickly then i took a breath and unlocked myself , wore clothes back and walk back home it was so entertaining. Thank you so much sir....
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please ad to my denial thread and make sure I never cum!: ended for now
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422561

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote