View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 04:04 PM   #5
Ariel_switch

Report:

I put in my princess plug and set a timer for 30 minutes. Then I inserted my lush and set up the link for 20 minutes. Then I put the clamps on my nipples and set a timer for 5 minutes. During those 5 minutes I practiced giving a blowjob on my dildo. Sucking it like I would a real cock. Rolling my tongue over the head. Getting it nice and wet. The whole time I’m bobbing up and down, making the clamps bounce, feeling them bite into my nipples.

When the five minutes was up, I stopped the blowjob and removed the clamps. My poor nipples are a little tender. And I checked on the Lush (since it hadn’t come to life yet). I ended up posting a new link because technical difficulties.

Then I set a timer for 5 minutes for blowjob round two. As I’m continuing blowing my dildo, I’m rubbing my clit, and hoping that someone takes control of my lush. And just my luck! Someone does and it’s everything I want it to be. The vibrations pulsing through my body. My ass clenching around the plug, my fingers stroking my clit, and my mouth full of cock. It just gave me new life! I wanted to keep blowing that cock forever.

The timer went off and I stopped blowing the dildo and stopped stroking my clit. But the vibrations in my pussy continued. They felt sooo good that I wanted to keep going I wanted to make myself cum so badly. But I didn’t. I just sat on the floor, naked, while the lush in my pussy vibrated away and my ass squeezed on the plug.

I’m so horny and I’d love to do more. Please give me more to do!
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ariel_switch for this post: