View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 04:38 AM   #25
CSasha
Oracle

I think it's too tempting to give you some options, but just for giving you tough decisions. I think about:

- publicing a sissy slut pass with you nude or in complete sissy outfit with face, full real name, address and profession all clearly visible on at least three exposing website posted permanently
- having three sex dates with men sucking, deepthroating and fucking their cocks how they like (but protected anal)
- piercings on both your ears, both nipples, belly button, tongue and septum including wearing the piercings since when it is recommended after the percings for at least a year (and be glad I didn't including a cock head percing)
- writing a book for Laura within 30 days to satisfy her. If not, you are game for the tattoo or other stuff again. The book needs to contain pictures of you with face, humiliating nude and in sissy cloth 50:50, plus prayers and praises of Laura as a human, a manual for you as a person and a slave, all your toys available, detailled personal information, line writing, essays over what a good slave is and what not. You'd need to ask getDare for topics you need to cover in your book. You need to deliver the book to Laura but she may share it with anyone she likes to share it with.

You are welcome.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post: