View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 05:01 PM   #13
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

20 truths. How old were you when you first did these and please say a bit about what happened.

1. Masturbated
12-13. I was naked on my bed and realized rubbing my penis felt good. I was terrified when I came, though. I didn't know what it was!

2. Saw someone of the same sex naked (excluding yourself)
Pretty young, probably when my friends and I were changing to go to the pool, so maybe 5-6? But nothing sexual of course.

3. Saw someone of the opposite sex naked
15. My first girlfriend.

4. Did something sexual with someone of the same sex
23. Wasn't something that really interested me, but a dare was a dare. I received oral from another guy. Fun time.

5. Did something sexual with someone of the opposite sex
15. My first girlfriend (Same time as before. We were going to go swim, and we decided to change in the same room. But it took a bit before we actually put our swimsuits on...)

6. Tasted your own cum/juices
Maybe 13-14. Once I learned to masturbate and was curious about every sensation.

7. Had vaginal/anal sex
15. My first girlfriend.

8. Had oral sex
15. My first girlfriend. Although it was several more years before I dated someone who was GOOD at oral sex.

9. Passed your driving test

10. Drunk alcohol
19, I think?

11. Had sex in a public place
17. I had sex with my girlfriend at the time in the back of my car. We were in a public parking lot (although not where people tended to walk by).

12. Was naked in a public place
Same.

13. Masturbated or edged in a public place
21. In my car on a long trip.

14. First played truth or dare
10? But it wasn't sexual at the time. Just goofy stuff.

15. First did a sexual dare
17. A female friend and I were dared to strip to our underwear and make out. Not super sexual, but my boner was pretty noticeable!

16. First tried bondage
Haven't, outside of tying my hands for a few photo dares.

17. Kissed a part of someone's body other than their face/mouth, cock/pussy or hands
15. My first girlfriend. Her neck.

18. Had someone cum on you
Hasn't ever happened. I've never been with a squirter, and no guy has ever done anything sexual enough with me to cum on me.

19 Had a crush on someone
I dunno. Maybe 9? Whenever I started to be aware of girls in THAT way.

20. When you last had a sexual encounter
A couple of days ago. A little oral and a few different positions, ending in cowgirl.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote