View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 02:36 AM   #7515
FolDae

Pacific drive is a really complex game to give out a task for, so if it's alright, I wil try something for War Thunder ground.
Get a plug you don't mind inserting for a few games. Insert it initially before starting. This is a plug fucking exercise.

Now, every time you you get killed, you need to get it out and back in 10 times before you can respawn again. You can decrease the amount of insertions by killing and assisting other players. -5 for every enemy kill, -3 for every assist. This effect stacks. So let me place an example below:

You start of with the plug inserted. You get a kill, so you're on -5. Good. Then you get killed, +10. -5+10=5 insertions before respawning. Ok, back in the game, you get an assist and get killed again. You were at +5 last time, so now it's 5-3+10=12 insertions before respawning.

I hope you get the jist of it by now. The easy mode is playing a few games and resetting every game back at zero. Hard mode would be to continue with stacking the numbers.

My game would be DayZ. Would love some conditions to actions, like eating, drinking, sleeping, shooting, killing/get killed.
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote