View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 01:17 AM   #23
Cutiebooty

OK, another update! I'm kinda drunk, so I may update again later. Jules and rose went on a double first date tonight and I third (fifth) wheeled with a dirty supprise. We went bowling I brought 2 very slutty party dresses, 1 set of lace lingerie botyoms and harness top, and remote vibes. Just before the game started I proposed the challange. Should either date beat the girl, they would change into and put on whatever was in the mystery bag and stay in it for the night. If anyone beat me I would change into my mystery bag (lingerie) and would act as a doll. Allowing anyone who beat me to touch/flash my body for the night.

Everyone agreed. Rose beat her date, jules got last. And I lost to Rose, her date, and jules' date. As specified I handed jules her bag with a slutty dress and vibe and let her know she needed to change where she was right then. She was shocked! Everyone told her that she agreed and she reluctantly stripped naked in the bowling alley and slid on the dress. This dress does not cover much as I got it as a stripper costume this last year. I found the link https://www.mystrippercloset.com/sea...i-dress-81288/ . And she put in the vibe which we gave her date control of! She got played with for the rest of the night and I mure enjoyed more than one orgasm. Lucky girl!!
I also lost. And my bag contained a set of skimpy Lingerie with pasties to remain legal. I will see if I can find a link tomorrow but think thicker lace bottom thong in black and a black leather harness top. I ofcourse also stripped naked putting on a show for everyone in the building. And intered the vibe. After this we were told to leave by the staff there. We however continued the night at the clubs in town where I fulfilled my duty and allowed myself to be groped a flashed multiple times. The guys who were not even on a date with me were using it as a party trick. They would tell someone hey. Check this out, call me over and just pull my pastels off and play with my nipples and vibe. Jules who was also very skimping dressed did not seem to get half the attention I did! At one club we were entering just before we me the bouncer they put my tits on display and I was literally told I could not be naked. Then they just let me in without covering back up. Rose would play with my vibe as well. She brought me to the backcorner and stripped me of my panties, told me to stay and left me! Meanwhile she watched and played with my remote from afar!! This was such a wild night a fully pushed my limits inlays I didn't think would happen! All in good fun though!

Likes: public play, anal, inserstion, group games, chance, pain

Limits: scat, piss, family, permenant
Cutiebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cutiebooty for this post: