View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 02:20 PM   #5092
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Please balls on a table or something about hip height. Drop a heavy book from chin level onto your balls 25 times. No rubbing or touching in between drops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee.velvet View Post
197 with a wooden spoon to the right.

3 with a fly swatter to the left.

Enjoy and have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
If your user name starts with a consonant, you get to do 100 hundred busts with your hand spread around your balls, followed by covering them in icyhot/bengay/tigerbalm, then doing another 100 busts with a hairbrush or similar object dispersed among your balls.

If your user name starts with a vowel, you get a 25 reduction.

If your user name starts with a Y, you have to do the consonant busts along with ten edges in the middle after you've applied the cream.
[QUOTE=Emmyred;2111577][COLOR="Blue"]Go to your profile and look at your total post count. Complete the spoiler that matches the number of posts you have. If the number is even, tie your balls separately first.

Mine is 210:

201-500
Spoiler:
20 rubber band snaps to each ball.

So that’s what came up on day 1. Gotta get to it.

Girls were mean back then.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote