View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 07:11 PM   #29
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Will do! Am looking into things I can use on this potato machine for voice chat. In general, no, I'm not at all comfortable with it, but I'm committed to learning the language, and if you are, too, then you won't be left in the lurch. Teamwork requires sacrifice!

I'm very happy to hear you're having a better time of it.

Does the defendant deny post-coital carrot sniffing?

Was that sniffing mere curiosity, or part of a pattern of deviant olfactory behaviour?

Are there any edible plants you're not interested in growing? (Or fucking...)

Do you drink alcohol?

Do you enjoy or avoid B&W films?
Lol, sounds like you're trying to make people believe things I didn't write I sniffed it in this AMA or anywhere else recently, but of course I was curious

My former sub WedgieGirly has a smelling fetish, you might be confusing her conversations with me.

Me personally with someone? I like smelling their skin around their neck, pheromones. The shampoo on their hair. Soap on their skin. Private parts. Perfume, cologne, aftershave, tasteful/romantic/and or aromatherapy scented candles, smell goods.

Thank you for your gentle advice and encouragement in PM. It means a lot. People don't often reach out like that, you know?

I'm sorry about your day. We all have days like that, myself included. Yesterday, in fact. But only the first half, then it got better Thank God.

I'm glad that the thought and promise of us learning Classical Latin brought some brightness to your day.

I'm very much excited to learn it with you also.

I can get more fitting books that we decide upon. I just had a tiny few over the years mainly because of nostalgia (and hoping for someone to learn it with eventually).

All I have at the moment is just stuff I happened across one time...

Cassel's Latin and English Dictionary 2002
Oxford A Dictionary of Latin Words and Phrases 1998
Teach Yourself (series) beginner's latin (why the apostrophe, I don't know) 2003 edition
Love and Transformation: an Ovid Reader (A Latin Reader, Second Edition, Richard A. LaFleur, 1999)
Virgil Aeneid Books I - XII Together with Bucolics, Eclogues, and Georgics (by Levi Hart and V. R. Osborn, Students' Interlinear Translations 1961 <- if you have kik and can't acquire a certain book I can always send you a pic of the text)

And my high school used Ecce Romani books, but only have the very first one and workbook at the moment. Only got the initial interesting stuff for nostalgia as I stated. Then the rest when it got more real like now :-p

Ecce Romani, A Latin Reading Program, 1A Meeting the Family, Second Edition 1995

Ecce Romani 1A Language Activity Book, Student's Edition, 1995

Actually I probably would want to try growing everything and sticking with what is wanted and best. If it's fuckable, I'll probably let my future female sub try it, lol

I do not drink for social reasons. I rarely drink alcohol. No reason. I simply don't crave it much.

When I do, which is miraculous, it's usually wine. I prefer slightly sweet wines. And aesthetically Blush and Rosé wines are always pretty to me.

Beer is even more rare for me to drink, but I usually go for Miller Lite.

And if I have the rare sore throat starting or barely the sniffles I take a tall shot of blackberry brandy (barely a sore throat) or this moonshine (rare cold or both, not just one) and they don't come.

I don't drink everything in the wine glass or bottle either. I stop when I no longer want any. Yes, I'm peculiar.

It's not necessarily on special occasions, but there is a tiny chance to be that than otherwise.

I actually adore black and white films very much, though I haven't seen many. I enjoy them simply, but also find myself thinking once in a while that I probably could make them better if I ever had the chance to make my own. Just being honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I didn´t know it, but I love it, It reminds me the Psalms 23:4 "though I go through the valley of deep shade, I will have no fear of evil; for you are with me" I must say that I am not religious at all, but the knowledge is fine.

no more questions from me, just my sincere wish that you enjoy all aspects of your life
I don't say I'm religious. I say I'm spiritual. I explore many things and paths, believe they all lead to the same Source eventually, and I adapt and evolve as I learn from my mistakes or from new understandings.

My favorite scripture and mine has always been 1 Corinthians 13. It also happens to be 13 verses. Wow, 3rd time the number 13 has popped up for me lately. Lucky number. Anyway ~

First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen:

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Anyway, I saw you post a blog about yourself. I am a switch also. Just like you, I started off subbing a little, but have been in the Dominant headspace primarily and prefer it...

And I wish for the happiness of you and your future sub to be abundant and overflowing... In the meantime, energetic and joyous days for yourself full of big smiles and hearty laughter.

Thanks for visiting my AMA and for acceping my friend request

Good night Shrike.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-19-2021 at 04:25 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post: