View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 05:42 PM   #26
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Wonderful! I'll PM you about setting up a plan in the next couple of days. Yes, I am fully aware of the commitment, and hold myself accountable. Really looking forward to it. That is a good rule.

Are you enjoying this thread more than you thought you would when you started it?

In another AMA you asked about smelling fetish behaviour, and in your lovely carrot fucking post you mentioned sniffing the carrot after you were done. Could you talk more about your sniffing habits?
Cool. Got your PM. Don't delay messaging whenever you wish. Enthusiasm is flattering, appreciated, and welcome. The additional information you divulged is fine. And branching to poetry is even more awesome :-D Good idea. I would like to learn both reading and speaking, so we can set up practicing both if you're comfortable with that. And you said many years. I hope that means lifelong to you. Because I don't want to learn a language unless it does

Good rule for myself about singing? Thanks. Yeah, I think so too

Actually yes, more than I thought I would.

I didn't want to make it at first. I actually thought it would highlight my inexperience and falsely paint me as a prude, even though I'm such a horny angel lol ;-)
And that it would make me less interesting etc.

I was feeling sad and hurting before I made it, and tried to masochistically hurt myself by making it which is not normal for me to be to myself, but was also dealing with it and pushing myself at high speed through the unwanted emotions (which is what I've been doing with myself lately and going after what I want more than I would usually, pushing limits, boundaries, comfortability, etc), but I'm actually a sadist in reality, though I don't have practice in it yet.

Yeah, I asked my recent (now former) sub WedgieGirly about what her kinks were and she didn't want to admit that smelling fetish of hers publicly on her AMA, but did it to show how much she wanted to sub for me.

Did I mention sniffing the carrot here in my AMA? I cannot find me saying that. You and your imagination ~ first cucumbers, then me sniffing a carrot soaked in my special dressing :-p Maybe you just want a bite

If all you think about is my pussy and how it tastes, well... get in line

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-16-2021 at 06:51 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote