View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 04:37 PM   #24
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
by the way, Arthur Schopenhauer said that: “You can only be totally yourself while you are alone: ​​who, therefore, does not love solitude, does not love freedom either; for only if you are alone you are free ”.
I wanted to add more quotes in response to yours Shrike; I couldn't in the last post because I went over the maximum allowed characters per post, lol

Anyway,
Nature reflects everything. Solitude, freedom, companionship...

"An apple tree is just like a person. In order to thrive, it needs companionship that’s similar to it in some ways, but quite different than others." – Jeffrey Stepakoff

"You could hold me and I could hold you. And it would be so peaceful. Completely peaceful. Like the feeling of sleep, but awake in it together." – John Green

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
You answered beautifully. I know you prefer to Domme, but have a switchy side, so I'm always interested to hear from both perspectives. Thank you. All the best with Latin; I was always pretty terrible at it, and so out of practice it's rusted to nothing, but want to get back into the swing of it. If you want to buddy up, feel free. No worries if not.

Do you keep bees, or plan to?

How often do you sing?

Have you been unsuccessful in growing a particular plant you really wanted to?

Have you ever dug a pond?
1.) I would like to buddy up for Latin. Remember, I said lifelong, so if that's your intent then message me and we can set up a study plan.

2.) Not yet. Yes I plan to. I'm not allergic to bees and my best friend told me about an elderly couple in a gated community in our area that ordered a queen bee and mating pair... Plus I've seen a corrugated plastic box of bees shipped at least once before. I'm not allergic, and hello sweet honey Plus an excuse to plant more pretty flowers

3.) Not as often as I like. I hum sometimes and sing at times. Usually quiety and privately, I'm kinda shy

I think I'll make rules for myself, one of them being to sing at least once a day. Maybe, I'll share it with y'all sometimes. I've done so before as Joan Sky, but I've taken the blog posts of those recordings down before I left the site 3 years ago.

4.) No, ultimately my best friend and I have been successful in everything we've planted. Forgot to mention we also have avocado plants. We have much more seeds to try and haven't planted everything we'd like to yet.

5.) Not yet, but will. Will probably have pretty koi in one just for aesthetics. Then design more with farm raised seafood in the rest

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-15-2021 at 04:59 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote