View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:26 PM   #29
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
OK how about this one? This one is pretty short.
First rub your tits and pussy with a generous amont of Vaporub, work it in well including your clit. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice next, insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and rub one on your nipples and your clit, when your clit and nipples are very very cold smack each one 25 times with the back side of a steel table spoon.
When I first saw this dare, I immediately fell in love with it. I decided to keep this for last as I figured that I could use some cooling down after all the spanks and edges.

I went back upstairs and into the washroom where I had already gathered all of my supplies (except the ice which I had to go and retrieve). Now, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for Vaporub (and all other iterations of Menthol based solutions - all burning creams, in fact I remember making a mix out of icyhot, ginger juice and pulp and cayenne pepper at one time) and I was really eager to give this a go.

I started by taking some nice globs of the creams and working it into each breast, making a point of rubbing it in really nicely. To my surprise (and disappointment) it had absolutely no effect (what a waste ). I didn't despair though and I grabbed another glob and spread it all over my pussy, rubbing it in nicely everywhere and even spreading it to my anus. Having used a menthol based cream there before, I knew I would be in for an interesting sensation and it wasn't long before I started to feel the familiar burning sensation - gaining in intensity quickly.

I then stepped into the tub and grabbed the bowl I had put my ice in. I picked up a first ice cube and pressed it against the opening to my vagina before quickly taking it away. I felt an immediate piercing pain as soon as it had made contact with my skin and I had a feeling that the vaporub was the cause. Knowing that I only had to experience the discomfort for as long as it took to insert the ice, I tried again. It took me three attempts to insert the first cube, the other two went in quickly. Then I grabbed the last two ice cube and hesitated. I was feeling the intense cold and discomfort caused by the ice sitting inside of my vagina and I knew that I had to rub the remaining ice on my clit and breasts. I brought each cube to its designated spot and recoiled immediately from the contact between the ice and my clit. My reaction was so intense that one of the cubes that I was holding inside of me was pushed out without my wanting it to. I tried a second time but didn't even manage to touch my clit for more than a second.

This was surprisingly the most intense feeling I have ever had. I've not had to abandon tasks often. I consider that I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I thrive on a certain level of discomfort. But this? I was not able to keep an ice cube in contact with my menthol coated clit. Instead, I used both cubes to rub my breasts (I had one in each hand). Then I grabbed the tablespoon (which was a new spanking implement for me) and delivered the swats to each breast and my pussy.

Once I was done, I quickly expelled the rest of the ice and took a nice long hot shower. Despite that, the residual burning of the vaporub stayed with me for an extra hour.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote