View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 11:33 AM   #27
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaa14 View Post
Id like you to do a tease and denial task....Put some of the arousal gel on your clit and use the hitachi on your clit for a total of 4 edges then you may have an orgasm after that ! If youd like to get a little messy wear your drool gag and your nipple clamps for some pain
Once I was done the first dare, I decided to move on to this one. I still had the clamps on and I wondered whether I should keep them or not for this dare. I decided to give it a try and grabbed my vibe. Since I had applied my arousal gel only minutes before, I didn't apply it again. Besides, it was already very effective and I knew I would feel it for at least another half-hour.

I sat on a box on which I first took care to place a hand towel (to, um...absorb any leakage). I plugged in my vibe and spread my legs before turning it on and pressing it against my clit. Now, guys, I love my vibe (like really, really love) but the feeling of the intense vibrations directly on my exposed clit pinched by a clamp was very intense and not in a good way necessarily. It felt like what post orgasmic torture feels like to me and I wasn't certain if I'd ever be able to cum in that manner. I decided to remove the clit clamp and let it dangling at the end of its chain between my legs before pressing the vibe against my pussy again. It took all of 10 seconds before I had to pull the wand away. I had reached my first edge.

I took the time to regain some measure of control and pressed the vibrator once again against my already wet pussy to attain another edge. I repeated twice more each time feeling more and more frustrated every time I had to pull the vibe away. I was so ready to cum by the end of my edges, but unfortunately, it was not to be.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote