View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 05:28 AM   #4506
GoldenBalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by verecund View Post
@truthful_kinky Reply in two hours, or you must give oral to your dildo for five minutes without touching yourself. However, start the timer just before you start, and don't look at it before you're done. Stop sucking and check the time when you think it's been five minutes. If it's been less than five minutes, you must start over. If it's been more than six minutes, you can stop for the day but must repeat the dare the next day. Any time between five and six minutes means you succeeded.

@GoldenBalls Reply in two hours, or edge between 1 and 20 times before you next cum. After you cum, roll a d20. If the result is higher than the number of times you edged, you may not cum for a week.

@ShyGuy Reply in two hours, or for a day you must edge at least once between each time you pee. You may not cum for the day.
I didn’t catch this unfortunately

Still in till tomorrow

PM me Balls and I have to slap my balls 15 times. You decide if I’m wearing clothes and if my balls are tied for it.
PM me Bladder and I have drink a cup of water and try holding my pee for 1 hour.
PM me edge and I have to edge between 1-4 times your choice.
GoldenBalls is offline   Reply With Quote