View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 06:27 AM   #15
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules and dares

Relocating for a whole year sounds quite exciting. I understand how that would impact your packing plans. But why not use this relocation to dive into your slutty side more. So only take skirts and dresses for the most part. Only tight sexy leggings for working out or taking part in athletic activities. And maybe only a couple of pairs of pants that you would wear for specific reasons. Throw in only super short shorts and those could be the only exception to the skirts and dresses.

As for quarantine, I think you should wake up each morning and write a degrading word on your body, and not wash it off until the end of quarantine. Each night you are to take a pic of yourself to keep for your own use only, to record your progress during quarantine.

It also seems like those tits are not getting enough attention during quarantine. So you must spend 15 minutes two times a day pinching and twisting and rubbing those nipples. One of those sessions must be in front of a window as well. The pinching should be hard enough that you feel it for a bit after the session is done, but doesn’t have to be harder unless you want to or ordered to by someone on this thread once the quarantine starts.

Which raises another idea. During quarantine you should start a new thread where each day you beg for tasks that you must complete that day. If you don’t finish that task, then the poster gets to decide your punishment. That should keep you quite busy during quarantine.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote