View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 03:55 PM   #10
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Lets do somthing for your body and fitness.

Before you start you should be wormed up

and we start with something simple knees high for 60 seconds .
next we have sumo squads with hands behind your head 3 sets of 15 seconds.
After that Kneeling press ups 3 sets 45 seconds each.
And coursers we are already on the ground mountain climber 3 sets of 45 sec each
now 5 minutes of rest and than we start of with plank jacks (or Plank straddle)3 sets of 30 seconds
and finish everything of with a good set of burpees
if you need to rest between exercises do so

all need to be done nude ofcours and becours sun light is important infornt of a window

and i would like to aske what sort of sex toys and utensils do you ahve and if your okay wiht using hypnosis
Sure I’ll see if I can squeeze in anytime for exercise before the flight. It’s a good idea to exercise daily since I will be stuck in the room for a long time.

As for toys, I do not have any yet, but I can order some online during hotel quarantine 😉

I can try hypnosis but I have not done it before.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 02-28-2021 at 10:15 AM.
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote