View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 10:12 PM   #3
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dares for your trip

Sounds like an interesting trip. Here are a couple of ideas that I can think of so far.

For the flight itself, wear a short skirt that is loose fitting and easy to pull up, button down top, and jacket or blazer over the top, and heels. You can wear thigh high stockings as well. We want you to look a bit sexy but professional while on the flight.

Under the skirt and blouse, wear a sexy bra and a pair of thong panties.

The first task to do on the flight is that you must remove your bra and panties while in your seat. You may choose the time to remove each item, and they don't need to be at the same time, but both items must be removed by the midpoint of the flight. You can have a blanket over you for this as well. But you must be in your seat the whole time. Put the panties and bra in your purse, and they will not be put back on until you get to the hotel.

The second task is that you are to edge while in your seat at least 3 times during the flight. Again you may have a blanket over you. And the edges can be done at any point during the flight, even when you still have your bra and panties on. But there must be at least 30 minutes between each edge, and all 3 must be done before the flight lands.

For the trip itself, I would say that you are only allowed to pack skirts and dresses with a hem that is knee length or shorter when standing. That is assuming that your work doesn't require specific clothing or your destination has dress codes that conflict with that rule.

Once in the hotel, I would say that you are to be naked as much as possible, only putting on a robe when food is delivered or when someone else needs to enter the room. If you are going to be working during the quarantine period, you can wear an appropriate top for any video call sessions, but you are to remain naked below the waist for all calls.

I would also say that you need to edge at least 5 times each day while in the hotel, and you may only orgasm with the permission of 3 people from this thread. You need to get permission from all 3 within 1 hour of first asking. If the hour expires, you must wait at least 1 hour before you can ask again, and need to add an extra edge to your total for the day.

Let me know if there are any issues with any of these and I'll adjust them. And tell me what you think of my ideas and I should be able to think of a few more as well.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote