View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 11:32 AM   #4228
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post
(2 hours to reply)
420jenni - The longer you take to reply, the more I get to bully you . Less than 1 hour late: You are not allowed to stand up to pee for a month (skip to next if you already do this). 30 min late: Wear nipple clamps for 5 minutes times every half hour late you are. 1 hour late: You will be my pet wearing only your ears, tail, and collar. Use an absorbent mat to pee on twice (the same mat), and after the second time you will put your face into it and sniff it for (x hours late) minutes. Also only crawling is allowed. 2 hours late: Add bodywriting to yourself before the pet stuff. Include "Kitty in potty training", "Supreme commander of cringe", and "Good girl" but cross out the "good" and put "bad". 3 hours late: Edge yourself 40 times with a dildo in your ass. You can split up the edges but whenever not edging, keep your buttplug in ^-^. Just to be clear everything is cumulative.
Hmph... meanie butt >-<"
25 minutes nipple clamps, 2.5 minutes sniffing my pee, and bodywriting. But in time to avoid the edges, right?

Thanks for the dare I'll make sure the next one I write for you is just sooooo much "fun" ^^

Last edited by 420jenni; 02-20-2021 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Numbers, I think maybe I know how to count
420jenni is offline   Reply With Quote