View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 04:55 PM   #12
sleepiest

How many sex toys do you own? 13

What was your first one (and do you still have it)? i want to say my bullet was my first one. i still have it, but i'm probably going to be tossing it once i replace it.

What is your newest one? glow in the dark glass plug

What is your favorite and why? my long vibrator! it's my go-to toy, and it's always easy to insert.

Have you ever improvised a toy? i used to before i had toys, mainly makeshift vibrators

Do you prefer to use them yourself, or have someone else use them on you? haven't had someone use them on me, yet

Is there a toy you regret getting? finger vibe, i never use it.

Is there a toy you'd wish you got more use out of? i have a vibe that hugs my clit when the rest of it is inside me. it always fell out, and now that i've had bottom growth i havent tried using it. it's a toy i wish i used more, but also i wish it was easier to work with

Is there a toy you don't have but want? do penis gags count

And, last but not least: What's your favorite Pizza topping? pepperoni and green pepper!

Likes: humiliation, discreet/hidden public, pet play, body writing, tease/denial, orgasm denial/control, anal
Dislikes/Punishments: mild pain, wedgies, chastity, piss
Curious about: messy, insertions/stuffing
Limits: extreme pain, family/friends, misgendering, social suicide, blatant public, scat, blood, etc. i like taking pics/vids, but iffy about posting 'em.

Kik: sleepiestbf

Last orgasm: March 30, 2024

Toy List
Rule List
sleepiest is offline   Reply With Quote