View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
TK400232

Send a message via Yahoo to TK400232

Chapter 2

Jen was a little bit looser after the first round; standing and downing her drink while doing a little dance before returning to her place on the rug. Aria reposition; laying on her stomach with her tight butt in the air as she reached across for the dice.

"Round 2 here we come!" she said.

Truth level
5: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Jen rolled her eyes a little as she reached for the dice as she already knew her sheltered friend would respond, no. However, Aria's actual answer stopped Jen in her tracks.

"Yes, once," said Aria.

"Excuse me?" siad Jen, mouth gaping. "You...have skinny dipped? Little miss didn't touch a guy's butt until she was 16? You've skinny dipped?"

"Yeah."

"How did I not know about this?" Jen asked, actually a little annoyed that she didn't know such a risqué secret about her best friend.

"It just happened last summer at camp; right before I left for school," said Aria. "A bunch of us councilors stayed up after the campers went to bed and decided to have some fun. We went down to the lake and, since it was pitch black, stripped and jumped in."

"Oh my God, did any of the others see you?" said Jen.

Aria blushing a little now, "no. I mean, maybe a little, but they couldn't see much. It was dark. Here, you go."

Aria tossed the dice into Jen's lap who took it with a smirk.

"Okay little miss nudist."

1: Do you now or have you ever had feelings for the other player?

"Huh-huh," Jen let out a little forced laugh.

"Is THAT a yes?" Aria said slightly shocked.

"I mean, not like I wanna do you or anything," said Jen, now she was actually turning a rare shade of red for her. "You're hot though and my best friend. I'm not a lesbian, but I guess if I was ever going to try anything..."

Aria blushed a little too at this, looking down at the dice on the carpet, "well, I mean we are..." she said looking still at the dice.

"So, whatever," said Jen. "Let's play."

Aria grabbed the dice, not remembering what was on the coming dare list, but she was about to find out.

Dare level
3: Let the other player strip you to your underwear and stay that way.

Jen smirked a little as she read Aria's instruction out loud and Aria dropped her head slightly with a smirk.

"Of course it's that one," said Aria.

"Well, stand up sexy," said Jen.

The girls had seen each other in their underwear many times, and even naked once or twice, but Aria had never been undressed physically by Jen or any girl before. She raised and lowered her arms at her sides as she stood, as if to say, "here goes nothing."

Jen grabbed the base of Aria's white spaghetti strap first. Aria raised her arms up as Jen pulled it over her head, revealing a pink lace demi bra that nicely showed off Aria's perky D cup breasts. Jen then moved her hands onto the 19 year-old's hips and looked into her eyes.

"Yeah baby," she said jokingly as she quickly grabbed the waistband of Aria's spandex shorts and jerked them down; dropping to her knees in front of Aria at the same time.

The force of the jerk pulled the left string of the baby-blue thong down slightly too. Aria rushed to adjust that, not realizing that Jen was now at eye level with Aria's crotch where the faintest evidence of a wet spot could be seen on her thong.

Jen, knowing her friend was probably already uncomfortable, noticed the spot, but didn't bring it up as she could feel her own panties getting slightly moist.

"Sexy lady!" she said instead trying to keep things light.

Aria moved back to her knees on the carpet and sat; this time butt down as not to have her bare ass exposed.

"Woo," she said doing a joking shake of her chest; a mixed response of nervousness and alcohol.

Jen reached for the dice and dropped it quickly to get her number.

6: Strip to just your underwear and act like a dog for no less than 2 minutes.

Jen could barely contain her laughter as she read the bazar description, and Aria's face lit up; she would no longer be the only one in her underwear.

"Woo, I get to see the goods, and I get a show," Aria said jokingly.

"Alright then," Jen said with a smile and shake of her head as she sprung to her feet.

Jen crossed her arms, grabbing the hem of her long tee shirt, and pulled it over her head revealing a grey, cotton push-up bra with some small pink flowers on it.

"That one makes your boobs look really good," said Aria encouragingly.

"It's fuckin' filled with padding," said Jen grabbing her boobs and jiggling them. "I need all the help I can get though."

"No, they're cute," said Aria sincerely. "They fit you well."

Smiling at the comment, Jen quickly pulled her shorts down revealing a matching pair of panties that were cut in the back to wedge just slightly into her butt and show the bottoms of her small, but firm cheeks.

"Okay, what should my dog name be?" Jen joked as she dropped to her hands and knees.

"How about Fluffy?" Aria said with a smile as Jen began to crawl around.

"What do I do?" Jen said. "Bark, bark!"

Jen quickly snapped into a light impression of a dog, crawling around the room and lifting her leg; pretending to pee on things. She came over and lapped up vodka collins from her glass to a roaring laugh from Aria. She then jokingly stuffed her face into the laughing girls crotch and started sniffing. Aria grabbed her head, now laughing uncontrollably.

As Jen played her role at her friend's crotch though, she took just a fraction of a moment to take in the smell from the moist mound under the thong. She was telling the truth earlier when she said she wasn't a lesbian, but now, in her underwear with her best friend and playing this game that would likely require some intimate moments ahead, she was actually feeling very turned on.

As she continued to crawl around for the rest of the 2 minutes before the dare was up, she'd wondered if Aria had too noticed, the now very wet spot formed on her gray cotton panties.

PM/KIK Dares

Help me fill my free days with fun

Masturbation, mutual, chat, being a dare master, light anal, enjoyable pain, semi-public, cumshots, orgasm control, pictures, vid, occasional camming, cei

Limits:
Poop, too-public, extreme pain, face, outing, illegal/dangerous, social suicide, friends