Thread: 5 things...
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
SubtleSlut

Uhg too hard to choose! There's so many fantasies that will just never come true... I'll just list the first ones I think of.

1. Being locked in stocks, blindfolded and gagged, in a public square. Someone above already said this but it's definitely high in my fantasy list! It's also really similar to my glory hole fantasies, so I guess this is a two for one.

2. Be entertainment at a private party. Could be anything they want, from a nude waitress, to an under-table blowjob provider, to a dancer, to foot rest, laying on the table as dessert to be had, or laying on the table as the tray for holding up their food, etc.

3. This is kind of a mix of multiple fantasies, but basically being a slave. Whether I'm kidnapped, sold as a child, whatever. Having to learn my place as property to an affluential family, or being an entertainer in a harem, etc.

4. Living my kinky life in public, and having it be normal. Imagine a world where sex isn't repressed and sexuality and fetishes are accepted etc. One of my fantasies with this is that I'm walking down a street with a dominant, wearing casual clothes nothing special, and we bump in to a friend of his and they start talking. I wait for a while and listent patiently, when his friend asks about me the dominant explains that I'm about to participate in a session with him. His friend comments on my appearance or something, and my dom tells me to expose my self so his friend can get a better look. I do and of course everyone walks by and either appreciates or ignores the situation, there's nothing wrong with what's going on. The fantasy of course goes on from there, but I won't hog the thread with it, haha.

5. Own a sex club. It would work better in the word of my last fantasy, but you get the idea. One part night club, one part strip club, one part brothel, etc. A place for people to live out their fantasies and find people in to the same things they are.

That was fun, thanks!
-SS