View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 11:08 AM   #1
LeatherDaddysSlut

Default Fill pussy hole & play with clit

Since you were begging for chastity on Saturday because you said your clit was so sensitive, Daddy wants you to make a thread again. This time though the thread is to make you cum. To abuse that sensitive clit and hungry pussy hole so much so that you continue to beg for chastity. I want to see you begging for people to fill your hungry little pussy hole and to have fun with your sensitive clit. I want to see you begging them to remind you that you’re indeed a slut even if you don’t act like it in public. I want you to beg them make you feel like the slut you actually are and then once you finish what they have asked of you and you write a blog about it, I’ll consider letting you have your chastity and giving that pussy a little break.

Love Your Leather Daddy

Daddy sent Slut this message last night. Slut is begging you to make Slut cum. Slut is begging you to put Daddy’s sensitive clit and hungry pussy hole to good use. Please, remind Slut of what slut Slut should be. Please, please, please, filled Daddy’s hungry pussy hole, have fun with Daddy’s clit, and enjoy reminding Slut of what slut Slut should be.

Sluts toys: dildo, nipple clamps
Kik: DaddysST
LeatherDaddysSlut is offline   Reply With Quote