Thread: Fiction: Journey into Slavery
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 01:48 PM   #2
slaveslut069

Chapter 2

Brad and Megan spent the next several days texting and agreed to go out again the next Friday. This time they were going to go bowling. Brad spent the whole week thinking about her and how much fun they had the last time. Her pussy tasted incredible, and he couldn’t wait to get back down there. Inevitably his mind wandered to thoughts of what it would be like if she was a dominatrix and he got to serve her. He jerked off to the idea several times during the week. Brad knew it was just a fantasy though because he wouldn’t have the nerve to ask her about it. Just like all of the other women he had been with.

On Friday morning, Brad got a text from Megan. It was a full-frontal nude photo with a follow up text that said “I can’t wait for tonight. I need more of what you gave me last time ” Brad quickly hurried off to find a private bathroom so that he could send her a dick pic back. “Me either. You are incredible and I can’t wait to taste that pussy again.”

The date finally came and Brad was looking forward to it. He was normally a pretty good bowler, but that night he was so distracted thinking about what was coming afterward that he bowled very poorly and Megan beat him. Of course, she took the opportunity to tease him about it. “Big strong man, I thought you were going to wipe the floor with me at bowling. Maybe that means I’m the man and you’re just my sissy.” She gave him a wink that said she was joking, but the implication was enough to arouse Brad’s thoughts of submitting to her.

This time they were going back to Brad’s place. On the drive there, Megan gave Brad a full-on blow job while driving instead of just a hand job like last time. Like all of the other sex acts they had done, she was an expert at it. This girl must have a lot of experience. She kept him on the edge most of the drive there but never quite pushed him over it. When they arrived, they hurried inside ready to pick up where they had left off the last time.

Brad was super turned on and needed to cum. Megan had stripped them both and was on top of, ready to go, when she paused with a playful look in her eye. “I have a bit of a confession to make. I have a fetish that I was wondering if you’d indulge with me?”

Intrigued, Brad replied “I’m pretty open minded. What is it?”

Megan then said “I hope this doesn’t scare you off, but I am into BDSM. I like being a dominant in bed. Could you try being a sub for me?”

Brad instantly became harder and more horny than he had ever been in his life. Trying not to seem too excited, he replied “I would love to try subbing for you. I’m actually interested in BDSM as well, but I’ve never had the chance to try it.”

Megan beamed with excitement. “Great! Since this is your first time, maybe we can start easy and see if you like it. If so, we can get more intense next time.”

Brad replied “That sounds good Megan. What would you like me to do?”

Megan answered “First of all, from now on you will call me Mistress Megan. Second, you have a talented tongue. I would like to use that again. I am going to sit on your face and you are going to make me cum with just your tongue.”

Brad could not believe this was happening. “Yes Mistress Megan. Let me slide down a bit where you can sit on my face easier.” And he moved to a spot where Megan could easily mount his face.

Megan moved so that her pussy was right over Brad’s face and she was facing his cock. She was already wet enough that pussy juices were dripping onto his face. Then without warning she sat down. Brad was briefly startled by the weight and smothering sensation, but he immediately started licking wanting to please his new Mistress. He used all of the pussy licking skills he had learned from past relationships to try and pleasure her. Alternating between quick licks of her clit to burying his tongue deep inside her. Occasionally she would moan loudly and lean back and Brad’s nose would press against her asshole.

Eventually Mistress Megan started moaning louder and Brad could tell she was about to cum. Right before she got there, she leaned down and gave Brad a hard swat on his balls. White hot pain filled his body, and he lurched underneath her and stopped licking. Mistress Megan then gave him two more quick swats to his balls. “Never stop licking Mistresses pussy until she tells you to!”

With tears filling his eyes, Brad replied “I’m sorry Mistress. That just hurt so bad and I wasn’t expecting it. Please don’t hit me again.”

“Lick my pussy good and I won’t have to. Now start again.”

His body still aching, Brad began licking with everything he had. Eventually Mistress Megan started getting louder again, and Brad tensed expecting another swat but it never came. Mistress started screaming and exploded on his face. Surprisingly she was a squirter, and she covered him with what seemed like a gallon of pussy juice. Brad drank as much as he could but the bed still got soaked. Mistress Megan then climbed off of him. “Did you enjoy that slave?”

“Yes Mistress. I enjoyed it so much. I’m glad I was able to make you cum so hard.”

“Good. Then I think we are done for the night. You need to learn what it feels like to be a slave so you do not get to cum tonight. You can’t cum the rest of the week either. You can have your release next time we get together.”

Brad was incredibly horny and this news left him crestfallen. However, he said “Yes Mistress. I’ll give you my orgasm. You may tell me when I can come again.”

“Good slave. One more thing you are going to take the panties I wore here tonight. You will wear them all week like a good little slut. At some point I am going to ask you to send me a pic to verify you are wearing them. When I do, you will have 5 minutes to find somewhere private and take the picture. Is that understood.”

“Yes Mistress. I’ll wear your panties like a good slut.”

“Good slave. Maybe I wasn’t joking about you being my sissy after all. Next time we get together, I am going to begin training you for real.”

Interests:
Anal Play
Humiliation
Exhibitionism
Bondage
Feminization
Orgasm Control
Spanking
Watersports

Last edited by slaveslut069; 12-05-2021 at 04:34 PM.
slaveslut069 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to slaveslut069 for this post: