Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #12
Left

There are times when one thinks, they end up picking a spot and staring at it. So deep in thought, it doesn't even matter what it is they are looking at; it can be miles away or 6 inches. Jannie was deep in thought, we could all tell; unfortunately she was so deep in thought the point she was staring at, was my semi erect dick. I covered up. She didn't seem to notice, I don't even think she was actually looking at it.

Jack, Justin, and I all calmed down, now to semi's or completely flaccid. We were all waiting, but didn't want to speak either.

Silently Jannie got up and made her way to the bathroom.

Silently in my head I wished she chose the whipped cream, but it still didn't make that much of a difference.

The bathroom door opened and her hand appeared with her bottoms, she let them fall to the ground and she closed the door.

Jack shot up, in more ways than one, and grabbed the bottoms. We all sat down, waiting, watching.

Wordless, quiet. I remember one thought that kept repeating in my head. 'My heartbeat is so loud. I wonder if they can hear it too?'

I never asked, of course. But I would look at Justin's chest to see if I could see his heart beat, never could. I didn't have to for Jack, his bone did that for me.

The door might as well have been a slab of concrete and all of our eyes jack hammers. We were almost ready to tear down the door it was getting annoying, the air was stagnant and warm.

Finally Justin broke the silence. "Shouldn't we be able to hear the spray of the foam?"

I actually pondered that for a moment. My best answer was, "I think we are too far away."

Jack and Justin started to inch closer. I followed. Eventually Justin stood up and crept over to the door, put his ear against it. A second or two later he came back to us.

"She's definitely doing the dare in there."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant. Jack had the same look as me.

"I heard a lot of foam." Justin answered.

All of our heads turned suddenly toward the door.

There was definitely a sound. The handle was moving.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879