View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 09:03 PM   #366
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

we walk out... I'm nervous as I stand there in my dress knowing it is on me to vote first. Hoping the guys won't gang up on me. Before I can say anything NotKevin blurts my name out. I glare at him as I was going back and forth on who to vote for. I quickly reply choosing him and I guess yipyopyup watched last weeks show and feels bad for me. I smile with glee as I he picks notkevin. I watch as we see "messy dress" for the first time. I am shocked when he has to strip nude seeing his naked clean body as many people smirk and laugh. Watching him search nude is a site for sure...many of the guys in the crowd might be wishing it was me but I am so thankful to yipyopyup as the final punishment ends. I give yipyopyup a huge hug thankful to him as I was definitely considering voting for him for some of the results from previous shows where we faced off.

I am so thankful notkevin opened his mouth. I can't help but smile, walking out. wishing I was on the winning end to take home some cash or prizes.

I sign up again for the next week thinking my fortunes will surely change

I am 27/f, Brown hair down to my mid back but up on a pony tail for this show coming up, brown eyes, 5'6, in-shape, tanned skin

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote