DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superslave777 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last
1 Month
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?
Full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
I think this is just general information
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both
I can do both as long as the pictures aren’t shared
Hi Superslave777 nice to chat again. Don't worry I never ever share pics unless the person asks for exposure. In fact I now have so many dick and even a few pussy pics anyone would think I'm a horny sex mad bi-guy!!!

1 month at level 8 hmm, so that is 3 orgasms per week and 1 orgasm session. Your orgasm days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 7:00-8:30 am or pm. You may do more than one orgasm on the same day but they must be during different time slots.

Every morning orgasm must be in the underwear you wear all day but every evening orgasm can only be done using 1 finger and you must be totally naked.

Pic proof needed of at least one orgasm per week.

Your orgasm session is a Sunday start by spending 10 minutes at your computer looking at as many pics of Justin Bieber naked or in his underwear as you can find. You must also be in your underwear but you cannot touch yourself. Pic proof after 10 minutes of your bulge please. Now wank and cum. Roll a die and if you get a 6 you have finished.

If you fail to get a 6 it's 10 minutes of Kellan Lutz pics without touching followed by pic proof and then you have to hump a pillow to make yourself cum. Again roll for a 6 to finish or it's 10 minutes of hands free Zac Efron followed by wanking and cumming with just one finger. Roll again for that finishing 6 or it's 10 minutes of Rob Gronkowski hands off your dick followed by wanking and cumming with your hand inside your undies but this time you have to lick your hand clean afterwards. Roll again for a 6 and if you fail this time your last 10 minutes is spent looking at pics of Tom Daley before you then have to wank and cum one last time.

After each time you cum you must send pic proof so if you get to Tom Daley they are going to be pretty wet and sticky which is the final part of your orgasm session. Roll a die when you finish the number is how many hours you have to leave your underwear on but if you got all the way to Tom without getting the 6 to end then the undies stay on for 24 hours.

The pass card of which you get 2, excuses you from one of the daily orgasms not the orgasm session. To use one you must give yourself a front and back wedgie for 1 hour and send pic proof each time and you can skip an orgasm.

Have fun and remember to share your report on here with everyone and kik the pics to Danb259 for my eyes only.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 01-22-2018 at 08:51 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post: