View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 09:53 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyKween View Post
Actually curious as to how well oil works for the person above. I've heard it's not supposed to be used for anal butt (pun intended) it's always seemed appealing for me when it comes to bare sex with a partner. Can you tell me how it feels if you can?
Sure. Actually coconut oil is my absolute favourite lube. The reason that it is not suggested for anal, I think, (especially for sex) is that the oil will destroy the condom. I am not aware of any other reason why you shouldn't use oil for anal. But if somebody other has more information about it - I also never stop learning.
And about the feeling: It is very difficult to describe. It just glides very well. It is a little bit like a massage. There is not the annoying friction which you have when you use too less lube, or when the water based lube already dried out. You just feel the stretching of you butt muscles, but no friction (provided you use enough oil. I usually take quite a bit of coconut oil, which is rather hard at room temperature, and put it all over my toy, letting it melt there and cover the toy in a film of oil. The remaining solid piece of coconut oil I just leave somewhere on the toy, it acts like a reservoir and melts during usage.)
I would suggest: Just try it yourself But make sure you use only silicone, metal or glass toys. Not sure how the oil will behave on plastic or rubber toys, and if it dissolves some toxic chemicals...

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote