View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 09:40 AM   #3887
Leland
Distinguished Member

Oh my, an evil Rimuru, so twisted... usually Rimuru befriends any monster, demon, enemy, rock... I would gladly have offered me under his/her rule, and then... sex between two sentient slimes is something unheard of, and probably something legendary. What a waste...

Granted! Those days you are helping a plumber friend with his work. One day the rumblies suddenly hit him so you must go alone to fix a toilet in a basement. It's in the main building of the biggest Free Masons group of the country. A scary place where an even scarier bodyguard full of tattoos and muscles lets you enter with a short and menacing "be quick!" You run down the stairs and in the toilet full of moss: the wall behind the toilet bowl is all wet and cracked, there must be a leak. You hit it and it crumbles revealing a room with candle lights. You look inside and it's an old temple with a golden altar at the end. You are too curious and also you can't ignore the chance to steal from those snob high rollers, so you quickly crawl inside. On the altar there is small golden chest that looks very old. You try to open it but it's sealed. Luckily you have your tool belt and you quickly force it. You open it and... dust and inhuman screams fill the room. You look around confused: the dust is taking the shape of evil ghosts. "Oh right!" You suddenly remember seeing that Indiana Jones movie years ago. "This must be that Ark of Something, and now I'm dead...". That moment you hear human screams: a group of templars stormed the room but suddenly stop when they saw the ghosts, that start attacking, turning them into dust when they touch them. Defeated, while waiting your turn, you look in front of you: in the dust-free Ark there is a small wooden cup with shiny blood inside. Instinctively you take it and chug it all, thanking Indiana in your heart. The Holy Grail makes you immortal just a moment after a ghost passes through you. You start crumbling into a dusty skeleton but your immortality regenerates you at the same speed, so you fall on the ground overwhelmed. From outside you look like a normal old mummified skeleton. In reality you are endlessly crumbling and regenerating at the same speed. You see and feel everything around you, but you are unable to do anything because you are dieing and being reborn every instant. How much time passed? You try to feel the outside: you are in a glass room with other mummies. It must be a museum. People is passing by, but they are weird, they are grey and their heads are too big and with no hairs. It doesn't matter, you are again overwhelmed by your double curse. After a while, or an eternity, you are able to perceive again around you: there is nothing, just distant stars... you must be in space! What happened... doesn't matter. You hope that a star or black hole will swallow you in the future and put an end to your dumb misery. Maybe...

I wish to be reborn in the Overlord isekai as one of the beloved and unbeatable Supreme Beings.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, public, messy, scat, pics.

Pls send this pet PM Dares!

A Cheshire cat owning Luzifell's orgasms furever...
and AnonRK until the end of the month...
so much to do, so little time...

Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post: