View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 05:58 PM   #41
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
To have two days off you will need to do some self-bondage.

You will have to:
1. Put on your harness ball gag.
2. Cuff together your ankles and kneel with your legs spread as wide as possible. Use rope to keep them spread if you have something to use as anchor points.
3. You've been able to tie your breasts before, so that again, tie them around the base. Make it nice and tight.
4. Choose the thinnest rope you have, preferably nylon and tie 3 pieces of rope about 1 metre long each to your clit hood barbell and both nipple rings.
5. Tie these ropes together and attach your Hitachi magic wand so it would be held by these ropes from a vibrating side and by electric wire from another. Make adjustments if necessary, but the goal is to get these ropes very tight and vibrating.
6. Set a timer for 30 minutes.
7. Start the wand on the highest setting.
8. Put on your hood.
9. Cuff your wrists behind your back, make sure you can safely free yourself when the time is up.
10. Enjoy and obviously don't cum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Not until you do my dare
I finished the dare this evening. I was released from the belt, sat on the bed, tied my legs in a frog tie and held them apart by tying a connection to bed posts on each sides. I used a cotton tope to tie a harness on my breasts and secure me even further to the bed. On the other end of the bed frame, I attached the hitachi with some ropes, with thin ropes connected to my nipple and clit piercings. My owner was ready to turn the wand on, so I put the ball gag and the hood on and locked a pair of cuffs behind me. I had no way of releasing myself and had to wait to be released by my owner, who would most probably sit and watch me squirm. With the hitachi and me tied to opposite bed frames, there was plenty tension on the strings for them to transmit the vibrations of the want to my piercings. It was high enough to make me writhe, but not high enough to offer any release. The next 30 minutes were absolutely agonizing as I tried to endure the teasing, hearing faint giggles through the padded layer of the hood. When I was let out after 30 minutes, I was a shaking, panting mess, dripping wet and without even a single touch, put back into the belt.

Current release date: 29th April

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report

Last edited by Kinkerbell; 02-28-2021 at 06:01 PM.
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post: