View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 04:44 AM   #6
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

two major times where i was nude at a job.
Any others were such that I was not nude long enough to be nude at workk..but just nude in a bathroom or etc.

1. Was 20+ at a restaurant wheere I was was washing dishes at the end of the night and was getting real soaked. At one point I was soaked enough that I asked a helper (female) if it was ok to take a very wet shirt off..
Big mistake. By doing that I ended up getting even more soaked in that water got into my workpants. At a point I asked my coworker to get me pants I had in my work locker in the backroom. At that point I strippped down totally and she came back and told me to stay nude. Mostly it was per I had a major hardon at that point. Along with being nude she immediately gave me a really nice bj and we went back to work. While putting up our dishes she had gone and told everybody still working (at this point in the night I was the only guy left still working.. all others were female. So it turns out all the girls were showing up and taking a look at me being nude. No action from any others till later.. Though with coworker when we were taking trash out... that was our finish up.. and coworker helping me she ended up nude at some point and the staff had us both nude and we fucked on the back porch. Our mananger (female) told us to go to her nearby apt (apt was in a complex immediately next door).. so we had to streak to the apt. So we got to apt but team would not let us in till we fucked on the porch in front of her apt and it was very visible.

They were having a party and we ended up being the sex toys for the weekend. Most of that was we continued to fuck each other quite a lot over a weekend and were consistantly being played with with both of us getting masterbated by the girls..

2. At a job I had where the AC was problem where the printers/Mainframe was getting hot.. It was so hot that the supervisor and me stripped down to our underwear.. Both of us were well built at the time.. she ws super hot looking... It remained too hot so we both stipped down nude.

We were still getting things done.. but at one time she reached and was jerking me off.. We fucked at least twice that night.

3. The only other worktime deal was a interview.
I ended up nude and per that she locked her door and made the staff thing she was going home. I got the job btw, but had fun the rest of the day.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote