View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 08:42 AM   #2
NaughtyAudrey

Sport Basketball

A few years ago, I met up with an old friend from college for a basketball game at the park. After shooting around for awhile (and a few drinks) I decided to challenge her to a strip basketball game: if you made a shot the other person has to take off an article of clothing. She played basketball in college and we were both fairly tipsy at this point so she took the bate and I figured I could easily embarrass her in public without exposing myself. Well I was very wrong. She made 4 baskets in a row, costing my my shoes, socks, t shirt and shorts. I blushed bright red but made the next 3 baskets in my bra and panties. She took off her shoes, socks and t shirt and then I missed. Then, she made the next shot costing me my sports bra. Embarrassed, I covered my breasts as much as I could as she missed the next shot. Lucky, I made the next basket so she had to take off her shorts and stand there in her sports bra and panties while I shot again. I ended up missing the next shot and she made hers, forcing me to take off my panties. Since I was now totally naked and embarrassed I asked for double or nothing, meaning that if she missed the next shot she had to strip naked, but if she made it I had to give her my clothes and run back to the car butt ass naked. Of course she made it and laughed as she re dressed, picked up my clothes and made me stand there completely nude while she walked to the car to unlock it. As soon as she got to the car, I took off running as fast as I could and thankfully no one was in the parking lot when I got there. I jumped in and quickly got re dressed. So there you have it: I lost at strip basket ball and streaked through a park and parking lot. I was completely humiliated.

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyAudrey for this post: