View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:42 PM   #10
KinkyRed

Send a message via AIM to KinkyRed Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyRed

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Not into spanking and such. No.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Absolutely!! My mouth, tongue, cock and ass are theirs for what they wish.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Sounds interesting. Not a turn on.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
If I was going to certain places

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Not into that.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Not into that either.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Not into pain.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes. Submissive bi is my nature. Would love to be sex slave. For a couple, and even their friends!

10 Would you drive naked?
Yes.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
If I could avoid being videoed and arrested, yes.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Web cam, yes.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Some.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Possibly

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Sounds like fun!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Difficult to do as a guy. Especially if you stay hard like I do, a lot!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Love anal play. Have big toys and a big butt plug.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
ABSOLUTELY!

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
A major fantasy!!! Yes!!!
KinkyRed is offline   Reply With Quote