View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #9
gbdare

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes,and I have. My girlfriend sometimes ties me up and spanks or whips me with a cat of nine tails.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, and I have. In addition to the spanking/whipping, my girlfriend does other things such as teases my cock, rubs ice on me, fingers my ass and sits on my face "forcing" me to eat her pussy. It's a fantasy of mine to be tied up naked in a public place where strangers could have their way.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, not really into forced denial.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I might as a gag or on Halloween, but I'm not much on feminization.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Probably not - just doesn't interest me.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Light CBT maybe. I've had candle wax and clothespins on my cock before. I'd definitely do more cock than balls..
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. For a full week might be tough, but I'd be willing to be submissive for maybe a day or two.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, and I have a few times - mostly around the block, but once drove a few miles to a shopping center with a grocery store that was still open and got out of my truck and ran a lap around it on the far end of the lot for fun.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, and I have. In addition to the parking lot above, I've walked naked through residential neighborhoods, through a couple of apartment complexes, an office complex (all of the above at night), as well as some nude beaches.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, and they already are on a number of websites, including kinktalk, flickr, some subreddits, etc.. - most are under the same username, gbdare.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes, and I have many times. I've cammed on chaturbate, dudesnude, my-strip-poker, camfuze, and a few others and I get naked and masturbate, and sometimes finger my asshole - with my face visible.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I have done body writing and have shaved. I'd do bodywriting again as a dare or lost bet, but shaving when you're as hairy chested as I am really sucks when it starts to grow back in, so I think I'm done with that.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, depending on the circumstances. It would have to be a situation where the risk of getting arrested was low.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Maybe, but again, it would have to be in a setting with a low risk of getting arrested.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, pending the low risk of arrest thing. I'd love to do it at Fantasy Fest or some other public venue where nudity would be tolerated.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, and I have fucked myself with a medium sized flashlight on a dare - some pics are online on some of the places listed previously. My girlfriend and I have talked about pegging and she has said she's going to buy a strapon and fuck me with it. My limit is basically nothing so large that I can't relax enough to accommodate it without a lot of pain.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I would be willing (for either a hen or gay stag party), but since I'm monogamous with my girlfriend, I'd stop short of having sex with anyone.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No. It would be hot, but way too high-risk for STDs for me.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote