View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #38
submissive_katie

Smile

Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
1) How old were you? 14.

2) Where did it happen? In my bedroom.

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)? My fingers.

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? I had secretly seen my elder sister's friend rubbing her own pussy in my sister's room. I could see she was in lots of pleasure. So, I started by rubbing my pussy slowly in my room and ended up penetrating myself !

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place? I felt slight pain in my stomach, but the pleasure I derived from it was far too much. It made me feel like never before. I remember that it was the only thing on my mind for almost a week after my first experiment . And as I told before, secretly watching my sister's friend led me to this beautiful experiment.

Favorites:

6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks) Twice or thrice a regular day. But, if I am too busy at work then at least once a day.

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate? My bathroom. But, I have to admit that masturbating in semi public or outdoor conditions gives me a rush !

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.) Definitely, lots of clit action, stimulation of g-spot, accompanied by nipple pinching ! Sometimes, even penetration helps a lot.

9) What is your favorite toy? Unfortunately, I don't own any sex toy. But, household items and vegetables are always handy

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.) When I am in action in my bathroom having a quick shower, I prefer standing with legs spread a little. When in bathtub, I try to spread my legs as far as possible . I even like it sitting in my car.

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate? When alone at home, I turn into complete animal, moaning and roaring. But its difficult when my sister is at home; then its more subdued and I try to stay as quiet as possible.

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate? Being tied helpless spread eagle, all my holes being filled. Also, sometimes think being blackmailed for sex, or few times even being raped !

13) Do you have multiple orgasms?
Yes, quite often.

Experiences:

13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable) I don't really keep count of them. But, I think I have done it 3-4 times in a row.

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week?
I had been dared once to masturbate every hour at my work. So, I did it 6 times at work and couple of times after returning home. ( I was very horny by all the action at work !)

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate. Yes. Quite a few times, by my sister. At first time, I thought I was alone at home but after being engrossed in the action, I didn't remember to close the door and my sis turned up. she just couldn't stop laughing and leg pulling continued for many days after that ! It was quite embarrassing !

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy?
Yes, I have masturbated along with my best friend (female) few times.

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain.
Yes, I have tried it on webcam many times. Especially random chat sites. But, some bitter experiences have made me think twice about such adventures in future.

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it.
Masturbated in a car moving through crowded street. Or even masturbated being my work desk !

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe.
As I said before, I have received many masturbation dares in PMs here . I have done almost all of them. They are too many list here.

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating?
Yes, as I have told earlier, I have seen my sister's friend masturbating in her room. Even caught my best friend masturbating under her skirt recently !

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location?Yes. I have done it in car, high school toilets, at my workplace behind my desk.

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm? Yes, I usually masturbate in my shower, so used water quite a few times

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use?
Yes, don't remember exactly but a year back I was travelling in a crowded train at evening. The rod was positioned in between my legs and it was too close for comfort !

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties? Yes, over my skirt at work. Sometimes over jeans when I am too horny outdoors. But, it gets messy soon !

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it? Doing it along with my best friend. It was kinda race to orgasm !

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how? I am , right now ! This survey has made me horny remember the past !

Make up your own truth and answer it:
27)Most embarrassing masturbation dare you ever did?
I once received a PM stating I had to masturbate in front of an open window. I did it at night but a car passed by and I heard it honking at me ! Fortunately it didn't stop !
submissive_katie is offline   Reply With Quote