Thread: An ice question
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 05:08 PM   #8
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Cool

Have you ever used ice on yourself in a sexual capacity?
Yes! Many times. Actually, I have an extensive history with ice, you could say...

How did you use it?
I have melted entire ice cubes on each nipple, the tip of my penis, rubbing all over my penis, in bowls with a bit of water with my balls in, and have shoved as many as six ice cubes at once up my ass. Oh, and walking barefoot on snow or ice outside has made me cum spontaneously and untouched, numerous times.

Oh! And I fucked myself with an icicle once! It melted disappointingly fast, though, and started getting increasingly sharp, so I stopped.

How would you like to use it in the future?
Hmm... an ice prostate massager could be an interesting concept... it'd be difficult to make, though.

Have you made anything from ice, specifically for sexual purposes?
I have bought ice cube trays specifically with how the resulting cubes would feel inside me, and used them to make ice cubes that I then pushed into myself, if that counts?

Have you used ice on someone else?
Yes! And I've had it used on me by lovers as well.

How?
I rubbed the tip of his cock, all around his head and glans, as I slurped up the water and juices trickling down it and generally made out with his shaft, while occasionally swirling my mouth around his head to warm it up for him when it got too cold.

What was their reaction?
Well, he came, so... I think he liked it! He didn't ever ask for it to happen again, on the other hand... but that's not uncommon even for things we enjoy.

And an important one to finish on: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Pralines & Cream. NOT Butter Pecan. I have no idea why people think that's a good substitute. They're nothing alike! Sadly, Pralines & Cream is remarkably hard to find.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote