View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 12:38 PM   #43
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster

I attend an event at a showground a few weeks ago and went to the urinals while there this guy comes in talking on his phone while holding it in one hand he goes up to the urinal unzips does his business puts it away zips up and goes off still talking on the phone and yes the dirty sod never washed his hand.

Firstly I was some what amazed at the skill of this one handed trick, I can remove a bra one handed but I can't do that and secondly I was saddened by the fact that in these modern times some people can not even be parted from their phone to answer a call of nature.

In answering the original post, no I've never looked or wnated to.

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote