View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 11:08 PM   #706
Ruby7

I take my place under the tank hoping for something that smells good. Once I smell the vanilla as it covers me I hold open the front and back of my swimsuit to have the top filled with something that smells nice rather than mud.

I have a slow start as there are now multiple items in my diaper and swimsuit sloshing around slowing me down. I need to belly flop in order to avoid getting sprayed causing multiple things in my swimsuit to shoot out of my top. I get to the doughnut and take a bite. A nozzle rams its way into the top of my swimsuit and slithering into my diaper getting filled with peanut butter and jelly. As I make my way through I have to give up my bra. Near the end I get tripped and sent to last place. I hear that those who fail will receive a punishment as if my current state isn't already punishment enough. I make my way towards my punishment and hope that it can't possibly be worse than the state I am already in.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote