View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 04:15 AM   #2
closetbondagesissy

I've been into plastic wrap bondage and feminization as long as I can remember!

This is a story from when I was 17 yo.

One night after spending hours infront of my screen looking at bondage, sissification and kidnapping stuff on the internet I became so horny that I decided to do a little self bondage outside.

I crossdressed myself as a slutty sissy, took a roll of plastic wrap and duct tape in a backpack with me and went out in public at night.
I went to a construction site near where I live (which had some scaffold on it due to construction works). I climbed on the roof of the building with the scaffold, wrapped several layers of tape around my mouth / head. then I wrapped up a pole on the roof in plastic wrap. After using the complete roll of plastic wrap I grabbed the end of it, and slowly started to unwrap the pole while spinning myself. This resulted in me getting wrapped up tighter and tighter. Once I was done I tipped over and realized that I was now a helplessly tied and gagged plastic sissy mummy. I then managed to jerk off, and after I came I had to struggle for over half an hour to escape from my tight plastic cocoon. Once I freed myself I climbed down the scaffold and ran home, dressed as a sissy, still gagged, humiliated, cum all over me. I had to hide 2 times behind some cars cause a group of girls walked towards me in the dark streets. SO HUMILIATING
closetbondagesissy is offline   Reply With Quote