View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 04:28 AM   #4610
Tweet18

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
Set up:
Chill a wooden/metal spoon for 20 minutes.
Get a paddle/racket/something flat to hit your balls with.
Get something rough e.g. a scrubber/toothbrush
A belt or string

Instructions:
First warm up your hands and stroke the balls gently. After a minute of that take a bit of toothpaste and spread along the length of your cock with your non dominant hand. (Don't put any directly on the head.

Use your dominant hand to tease the tip of your cock ONLY.

When you are nice and hard keep stroking until you edge ten times with a 30 second break in between.

Use the string/belt to pin your cock to your stomach to keep it out of the way.

Get the chilled spoon and hit 75 times as hard as you can.

Take a break. Rub the scrubber/toothbrush vigorously on your balls for two minutes.

Using your hands squeeze your balls.
Bend over a table or the edge of your bed and reach behind you squeeze your fingers around the base and pull them as far as you can away from your body. Reach behind and hit them as hard as you can with the paddle 100 times.

Identify which ball is slightly smaller. Squeeze that one tightly so it exposes the bigger one. You can get into any position you want for this. Bust that one 25 times. But do it slowly and grind your fist in before pulling away.

Edge three times
Going back and doing some of the past since I haven't seen any new posts but dang. This one was rough!

Chilled a big metal mixing spoon and let me tell you that 75 whacks with that thing had me hurting, but I wasnt expecting how the potato scrubber for 2 minutes would feel. OUCH!

Then 100 with a charcuterie paddle and I actually,used a weigh with a string to keep my balls extended so I couldn't miss and then my gf saw the post and decided to help with the last 25 to my right ball and that had me squirming!

Do you have anymore?
Tweet18 is offline   Reply With Quote